Stockyards Xmas Party... thats all folks!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by samm, Nov 15, 2009.

1. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Only if i put mine on and you hold the umberella for me :)
    wouldnt like my Butt get cold now would i :D

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

no rain here as yet..and webby only 2mins up the rd...

3. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

come as soon as you are ready i got no power and am bored poo less

4. notickets

notickets Well-known Member

Have fun everyone!!!

5. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

All ready :) Cya soon :D

6. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

It's just starting the cool down now, stinking hot here & rain, it peed down for a while, nice & muchly needed but made it sticky.

Daughter out of shower & I just jumping in, see you all soon.....@)

7. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Just waiting for the o/h to get him self sorted then will be on our way...Should be a good night...See u all soon.

8. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Its pretty humid and hot out here. There is a bit if a wind blowing now

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
  9. samm

samm Gold Member

Angeltricia ,we posted that if anyone didn't receive a reply then to re-pm us.
    Unfortunately we have been absolutely flat out with the very little help we have had from people and RSVPS could have been easily missed considering our Inboxes have been full.
    I have only just got home now to feed my horses and get changed.
    Too be honest I am really disappointed and over the lack of help we have had considering we have spent in the vicinity of $3000 for this shindig.....but of course there has to be someone to whinge in every crowd#(

Anyway hope you all have a good night.
    FIFO rules do apply!

10. simbin

simbin Gold Member

You dont fool me at all Mel. Tricia sent Webby a Pm then you a PM and you knew that Webby had got a message from her.

You may fool some people with your manipulative ways Mel.

I had no intention of coming but was offering Tricia the chance to get out for a while.

I dont rely on you for my friendships.

11. samm

samm Gold Member

Well if thats the only stuff up we've made out of 150 pm's we haven't done badly!

12. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I won't be there now :( Been a VERY long day floating horses all over the place. Have fun everyone.

13. miss moo

miss moo Active Member

hey everyone, sorry im not going to be able to make it tonite, a friend decided to have a last minute crisis that required my assistance lol.

just wanted to say have a really good time and thanku very much to everyone that was really nice today telling me i cld come n giving me addresses etc..i appreciate it:)

have a great party guys:)):))

14. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Soooo Jealous that i couldnt make it, I hope you all have a great night and I am looking forward to seeing some pics of everyone! **)

15. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Right You have taken me away from the party to answer this after hearing from so many people what was going on.
    Firstly Simbin you never once PM'ed me and I didn't recieve a single email from you when my box was full :mad:

Angel Tricia you sent me one PM, which I had replied to. NEVER HEARD BACK#(

Samm clearly stated to resend PM's if you didn't get an answer!!!

So i am extremely disapointed!

Now on the bright side back to what is an awesome party!!!!!**)**)**)

16. steph_f

steph_f Well-known Member

have fun! **)
    dont get into TOOO much trouble ;)

17. angelTricia

angelTricia Well-known Member

Webby the only reply I got was from Samm saying didnt I pm you already I got no reply from you and my inbox is no where near being full and I never seen anything about re pming anyone.

But Im not bothered couldnt care less any more Im just not stupid.

18. pso

pso Gold Member

LOL- and webby and Samm are both advertisers...with websites that list their phone numbers and email addys...:}
    Am I the only one that uses a telephone when I really want to organise something?:confused:

Hope you are all having a fantastic nite!:)*

Exactly PSO all members know how to get in touch with Samm or Webby with out relying on a PM. Seems like you may be the only one who has the foresight to pick up a phone nowdays.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
  19. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

Absolutely appalled at some members who feel that they have the right to whinge about whether or not they got a reply to a PM.
    This is a free party put on out of the goodness of some stocky members hearts get over it there was no hidden agenda or any one excluded for any reason other than a possibly overlooked PM when they were dealing with well over 150 PM's.
    SHAME ON YOU.

20. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Well Said **)