Stockyard Virtual Show - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mocha, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

It doesnt look like many have been put up actually. I think I remeber yours to Paddys Girl.

2. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

I said I would let you all know when I have put up all the entries received. I havent let you know yet LOL

Please understand that I actually dont sit on the computer all day working on the show (shock horror!) and I literally have HUNDREDS of pictures to process (and have already DONE 193, yes one-hundred-and-ninety-three entries). Its taking time. Please just bear with me. Its a huge job which I'm doing in the spare time I'm scraping together.

3. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Good onya Becc... sounds like a tough job. **) :)

4. BeccaBoo

Thanks Remaani. I think I might go have that stiff drink you mentioned lol

5. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Well done Bec! Everyone needs to remember that Bec has offered to do this to help out, shes getting nothing from it and doing the whole thing herself, which would be bloody hard so i think everyone should give her a cheer! YAY BECC!!! :)) *#) :D

6. BeccaBoo

Aww thanks BEB :)

7. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

193 entires :eek: :eek: :eek:

wow!!!

i for one thank ya for putting in the time for the virtual show :)

8. smash

smash Well-known Member

bump
    did you receive my email
    (just needed to add more words) LOL LOL LOL

9. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Well done Bec..... Drink for you alright !!!!!!!!!!! and Thanks.

10. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Got it smash :)

11. smash

smash Well-known Member

thanks mocha babe
    cheers

12. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

did mine go to the right email???

first one i sent got sent back lol no email exists LOL

hopefully it did otherwise someones scratching thier head going what the??? LOL

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Sorry to be a pain - I sent mine off my webmail as the laptop was taking so long so I really dont know if you would have received it or not, if you get a chance can you have a peep..... thanks! **)

14. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

Becca sorry didn't mean to imply hurry up lol! Just got worried I didn't send it right or something :) Fantastic job you are doin with this.

15. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Thanks for doing the entries Becca (and Mocca?).

Just a quick question. Now that there are so many entries is there a Page 2, 3 etc on the In Hand Entries webpage? I clicked on that but it only went down to Class 2.

I'm assuming there are now multiple pages showing the entries received but there is no link to get to the other pages that I could find?

SCRAP THAT....I'm blind. :) It does go all the way down. Its just that my entry for the Friesian class isn't up yet and I was skimming. Back to normal programming...

16. yogi007

yogi007 Active Member

:)* Well Done to everyone that has entered so far.**) **)
    Are all the catergories full yet?
    Cheers!!!

17. BeccaBoo

Lol Lin. Every time I edit and publish I go and look at the site to see if its how I want it. I know it definitely is, with all entries on one page, so was getting ready to tell you that your computer hates you :p
    I only have 29 emails left!!! (Well, thats not counting the ones that Mocha will probably forward me lol. I'm not even going to think about that though!)

18. BeccaBoo

To anyone who is still going to send entries in: Please place all entries of the same horse in one email. Seperating the emails when its different horses is fine, but if you have one horse to enter, just send one email. Thanks. (I'm not talking about the people who have sent in entries, then realised they wanted to enter another class that they didnt originally see)

19. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

oo wonder if i can fit some of race ponies into some catergorys.. scoots off to find some images

20. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

oops sorry never thought of that.....