Stockyard Virtual Show - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mocha, Jul 11, 2008.

1. smash

smash Well-known Member

thanks jessitrist,
    they are not up and no one has replied to my PMs LOL LOL LOL
    but thank you for letting me know mate
    cheers

2. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

No worries, I did some forwarding for my sister yesterday (mocha) and Im certain I saw your name. There are a LOT of entries yet to go up, poor Becca would be up to ears in it!

3. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Does anyone know anything about why the email addy on the website changes from poshling to poshing when you click on it? and which is the right one so I can send in my entries.

4. JessiTrist

5. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Hrmmm, What do you mean it changes? Thats a little strange? lol. I originally did a typo, and then fixed it. I'll go back and entirely backspace it and retype, might make a difference. :s

Site was set up by Mocha and I have just added the pics and changed the old entry form to the new one.

6. BeccaBoo

Just to let people know, NO ENTRIES will be put up onto the site until late Sunday night.

To those asking if we have your entries, when I have put up ALL the current entries that I have received, I will let you ALL know on here. Then, look at the site, and if you DONT see your entry, that means that *I* have not received it. In that case, ask Mocha if she has it (probably will) and if she doesnt, then that means you entry has not been received.

If you see that all but one/ two of your pics have been put up on the site, that means there was probably a breach of rules/ other problem that has prevented me putting it up. You will be contacted about this.

7. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Just to make sure I sent the email to poshing and poshling LOL so hopefully mine will be recieved.

8. JessiTrist

Hows it all going BeccaBoo? Goin to be a long night?

9. BeccaBoo

Lol. Having a couple of hours break from it hahah. Will start putting them up again in the next half hour or so.

10. BeccaBoo

Adding a new novelties class :) Just for the fun of it and cause I know there would be some great competition in this one!

BEST COLOUR COMBINATION HORSE/ PONY. I know how many people have colour co-ordinated everything possible with their ponies -- here is your chance to battle it all out! hehe

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Best Head, Best Head, Best Head..... :D

12. BeccaBoo

Oh bloody hell! LOL

For a particular breed or just all combined? (Please say combined!)

13. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

combined ...so I can play;) or maybe more than one class??

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

In every breed?

Nar just Combined, hehehe...... :D
    Did i give ya a heart attack? :p

15. BeccaBoo

You wouldnt have got it if it was in every breed lol

How about I do 2, one for horses, one for ponies?

16. smash

smash Well-known Member

ok beccaboo,
    my entries have not been put up yet, does that mean that they have not been received????
    cheers

17. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Hey smash, I was so sure I got yours! But resend them just in case, so sorry about the delay.

18. smash

smash Well-known Member

OK will email now

19. JessiTrist

Mine havent been put up either smash, so maybe Becca hasnt done hem all yet?

20. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

Hiya - not sure if you got mine either ?