Stockyard Virtual Show - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mocha, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Oh noooooooooo.......... remind me never to have you strap..... you'll forget my classes!!! hehehehe.... just joking!!! must be all that driving you are thinking about....... now do tell me where will you be driving and I will avoid at all cost :p :D :p

2. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Okay... I wont strap.. but I can plait for you? lol I'm good at plaiting :p

I'm about to drive to Karrinyup? :p KEEP AWAY!!!! Nah, I havent even nearly crashed yet :) How much better does that make you feel? :p

Anyway... if I do crash into you, its YOUR fault for not getting outta the way! :D:D

3. BeccaBoo

Oh yeah. I came in here for a reason. I remember now lol

Rimes,
    For the class that you entered Billafalls Loleta into, (Section 1 class 1a) you sent a picture of Gigs big bum :D As much as I'm sure Gigs is flattered, he isnt allowed in that class... its for gurls hehe. Can you please send the right one? Ta

4. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Ahhh... you can plait for me? My plaiting is ATROCIOUS!!!!! Poor Nik looks quite the golfing green with all those gold balls on his neck come show time:p

Congrats with the success of the show**)

5. rimes

rimes Well-known Member

PMSL, I am so sorry BeccaBoo :eek:. What a fright you must have got, its quite large isn't it, not quite a cute little arab bum is it *#) . I have resent the entry.
    Thanks

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Oh Dear :eek: Pmsl :D :D :D

7. BeccaBoo

Lol when I first opened it I was like "GAH! We asked for SIDE ON photos!!!" then realised it was Gigs and obviously the wrong link had been sent lol Could be a good entry for longest tail though haha

8. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

How you going girls? Judging was meant to finish today :confused: but I have a feeling you're still sorting through the plethora of photos we've given you muahaha *#) . Any news? Can we do anything?

9. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

yeah *poke poke* I've been counting the days until today!!!

10. smash

smash Well-known Member

******bump*******

11. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

I know you girls were overwhelmed with entries BUT can someone let us know whats going on??

My photos are not even up and there are allot of people waiting to find out results.

Some sort of update would be good....

12. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

please??????

13. BeccaBoo

So sorry everyone!!! :( I've been trying to get all the entries up and then get the actual classes ready to be judged. Apparently its all been left to me to do the classes as well which wasnt the plan lol

I'm trying to get it done. At this stage, I'm not sure how long it will take me. I'll let you all know as soon as I can.

Once again, really sorry.

14. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Well done bec and co for organising it, bet you didn't think it would be this massive!!

15. SIALER

SIALER New Member

Congratulations on running an online show for your members.

It's always great fun to do online shows, as you dont have to worry about travelling (& it's expenses), dont have to wash your horse or 'tizz' it up. So long as the horse is clean & stood up correctly, it makes it so much easier for the judge.

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Hi Sialer...I see your ponies on the online shows...are you still waiting for the Grenfell results too:confused:

17. SIALER

SIALER New Member

Hey goodie.

No I have my results from Grenfell, as I had the 'other judge'. My stallion picked up a Champ & a Reserve.

Were you entered in the 'western/big horse' classes? I noticed they still dont have the results up for them.

18. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

No...I have the little pally that got champ Palomino...just waiting on the Open led classes and colour class:(

19. SIALER

SIALER New Member

Congrats. My stallion was in the Mini pony & Pinto sections. The mare that beat us for Champ pinto is a multi Royal Supreme, so was great to get reserve to her.

He's also been champ mini pony at the last 3 Grenfell shows. Not bad for a 16yo stallion.