Stockyard Virtual Show - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Mocha, Jul 11, 2008.

1. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Hehe Shio -- best gallop? :p

2. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I know we are a fair way into the show but.....any chance of a couple of Rainbow Bridge classes:confused: Maybe 1 for ponies and 1 for horses:)

3. rimes

rimes Well-known Member

A Rainbow Bridge one sounds lovely goodie, will make us all shed a few tears though :( but shows they are not forgotten

I sent my entries off yesterday after hours of sorting through photos lol :D
    You girls deserve a medal for running this show :))

Is it too late to ask for a veteran retirees class maybe one for 20+yrs and one for 30+yrs. Retired horses in paddock condition. I understand if its too much to ask this close to judging :)

4. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I'd have atleast one for a Rainbow Bridge class... :(

All my entries (so far:p) are up now! Good job girls :D

5. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Are all the photos that you have received up yet or are you still wading through them, Becca? Mine still aren't there. I sent them on Monday.

Hope my email didn't go awol! It took me ages to type it all out. LOL

6. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

I was thinking the same about my email Lin !!

7. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

*bumpity bump for Becca Boo*

(How's that for alliteration!)

8. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Same :( Teach me right for emailing through webmail off the laptop...... Becca did you get them or shall I resend?

9. BeccaBoo

I have 35 emails, chances are that they're in there somewhere hehe. I did have Smash's after all the fuss, so I think I'll have yours too haha. I'm getting through them tonight and am up to Petite Pastures.

Because the emails are all forwarded to me, I dont see Stockies names until I open the email, which I dont like doing until I am going to put the entry up (its so I can see who I am up to). To me, they all show up as being from Tanika.

I should be able to get through a heap tonight.

10. BeccaBoo

And at this stage, we wont be adding any more classes this close to judging, but deceased horses are allowed to enter all classes :) After all, its a virtual show, and a picture is a picture :)

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

*cough* dont hit me but is Best Head up... *cough* :D

12. BeccaBoo

I havent added it yet, but to anyone wanting to enter the BEST HEAD or BEST COLOUR COMBINATION classes, send me an entry in just like normal, and instead of putting a class number/ section just write BEST HEAD (horses and ponies will be seperate, so please state which it is. Sex is not taken into account)/ BEST COLOUR COMBINATION (which is a novelties class)

So for example:

Stockies name/ Real name: BeccaBoo, Rebecca L****
    Horses name: Bonbeco Rococo
    Section: BEST HEAD
    Class: BEST HEAD
    Link: www.prettypictureofyourponieshead.com

13. BeccaBoo

And Oldhack, I have your entry.

14. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Do you have mine, Becca?

15. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

I have sooo many horses, hope you like them all :p

16. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

i sent my entries earlier in the week to, not sure weather you have got them, as the photos arnt on? just wondering if i sent to the right email.lol

Great idea of having an online show. seems very popular

17. BeccaBoo

I have 33 emails in my inbox. So that means that there are still 33 members with their entries not up yet. (Well, at last check, Mocha has probably sent more by now lol)
    I am up to OldHacks :)

18. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

emailed back to you mate - hope it works :) - your doing a great job mate! **)

19. BeccaBoo

Hehe btw --- have now downsized 260 entries, and put them on the site :D

20. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

nic ive just pmd you:)*