Stockyard Feed Store Soon to Open!!!

Discussion in 'Feeding Horses' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

No free advertising for whoever members have as their existing suppliers please! This thread is all about colibanqh helping our members make substantial savings by buying feed supplies directly from the farmers which I believe is a fantastic initiative. **) We should consider ourselves very lucky that we have someone willing to provide this great service! :)*

Only members with a genuine interest should post to this thread.

cheers...admin

2. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

Wish I was a lot closer to you Lena so I can get cheap bales of hay to stock up! Oh well never mind, but I wish you all the best in this new business of yours.**)

3. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Great Idea Lena!! Buying direct from the farmer saves alot!! We are cutting our own oaten hay this year :) So if you get stuck and dont end up supplying down this way, you can pass them to me **) I hope it all works out for you.

4. Will do for sure!**)
    Thanks everyone for your support and wishing us well!:)
    lena

5. Thank you for your inquiries!!

Hi my name is Vanessa, I will be contacting all members who posted here individually. We are getting organised at the moment.
    thanks again
    vanessa.:)*

6. Firedance

Firedance Well-known Member

Ha! I'm getting so old - I'll be dead by the time they are ready for breaking in!! :eek:

7. On the other hand you might have something to live for! hahahaha!*#)

8. Firedance

Absolutely!! **)

9. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

I would be interested in trying the 4 grain mix in a bulka bag and a price on the oat bulka bag please. Prices for hay as well. Cheers.

10. Fe:D
    I will get Vanessa from SFS to contact you.
    thanks for your inquiery
    lena:)*

11. beks

beks Well-known Member

and me,

We have 14 georgeous horses and they eat alot.

12. No problem, will do!
    As soon as they get organised they will come up with the prices for 40kg bags, bulka bags inc delivery. Please be patient, guys! Prices on hay will be avail when it's been cut. We'll bale either rolls or large squares.
    I wouldn't personally mix 4 grains in bulka bags. If you are after a mix, then oats/barley and legumes lupins/peas. JMO:D
    But it is up to a customer!:)
    lena:)

13. Ellie

Ellie Well-known Member

this sounds great **)
    will definately be after 2 hay rolls(maybe 3 depending if i have enough room for them) and a couple hay bales, am in Armadale/Forestdale area :)

14. kathyve

kathyve Active Member

I have two boys and would appreciate this type of service. When ready please let me know.

15. Beutey

Beutey Well-known Member

Wow sounds like a real hit :) Good Luck keeping up with it all Vanessa *#)

16. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

How would a hay roll order work? Do we have to pick it up from the local designated "drop place" or would that be delivered to our door? Would there be a minimum hay roll order?:)

17. We haven't cut hay yet, so far we are concentrating on grain deliveries.
    cheers, lena:)

18. petamc

petamc Well-known Member

Lena
    I am interested in 40kg bags of Lupins and hay rolls when they are available.
    I too would need the hay to be delivered, have room for a few at a time.

19. Thanks peta
    we are working on things now. The hardest bit is to have a front loader to unload stuff off the truck and to make it work financially benefiting for everyone involved.
    Guys, be patient please, we'll get back to all of you! we really want it work to make everyone happy!
    lena:))

20. Firedance

Ha!ha!ha! 10 pages and you are still trying to keep the peace!!!

This is just the beginning! :}