Stockies Barter Exchange

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by samm, Oct 27, 2008.

1. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Well if you are not *allowed* a goat PWF (sheesh) what about a haunch for the oven?

2. Bell The Babe

Bell The Babe Active Member

I have paint...................lots and lots of paint.....all colours and styles...some large quantities and others small. If you want to paint jumps, your house, your fence anything give me a pm :)

**OFFER NOW WITHDRAWN** Have spent too much time organising and checking colours only to have people not take up the offer :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Desperately looking for an old concrete laundry trough. The kind that have a divider in the centre. To be used for horse water.

Not looking for a bath, enamel or fibreglass. MUST be the old concrete type with the grate-ur-skin inner surface.

Will swap for 700mL unopened bottle of Cointreau *sigh*

4. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

NG- Only can't have a goat due to lack of facilities. One day soon hopefully!!

5. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

i have a twin tub washing machine, works fine has hoses (you have to move the inlet/outlet hose. Used for dog rugs and horse rugs. Can fit One 6"9 rug in at a time. Spin and rinse are working.

Does need a clean atm, so will clean it then pop a pic up if needed.

Will swap for horse feed (oaten chaff/cubes/pellets/hay) PM.

6. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

I have export compressed bales of hay (approx 30kgs each) lovely hay. Only want to swap with 3-4 bales. Hubby is thinking about getting a chaff cutter & cutting it.

Will swap for good quality oaten chaff, lucerne or stud master, or WHY horse feed **) PM me if keen ;)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  7. abi

abi Well-known Member

can you let me know what you would like to swap the books for, i just love books ...thanks abi:)

8. mav

mav Well-known Member

have you still got the paint? what would you be looking at swapping it for?

9. Bell The Babe

Hey Mav

Shed is all sorted and we still have HEAPS...what colour and for what use?? In terms of swapping....whatcha got???

10. mav

mav Well-known Member

a three year old rat of a son!!!

painting poles - but no idea what to swap.. could bake you something (i lurve baking)

11. Bell The Babe

UUUUUmmmmmm you can keep the brat lol ;) Baking is goooood!

Okay I have plenty of white for the base colour of your poles and you get to choose from the following contrast colours -

Pale pink
    Bright pink
    Lilac
    Brownie kinda purple
    Teracotta
    Cream
    Burgundy
    Grey

:)

12. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

does anyone have a cob sized mullen mouth bit? i want to try one one my pony but don't wanna buy new in case it's a flop. could trade... idk? an hour's english tuition for a upper primary schooler/lower high schooler.

13. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Do you have any paint for the inside of a house?? :D

14. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

do you have a pic?
    having a mental block about what the bit looks like.

15. Bell The Babe

Heya BEB...we sure do have inside house paint....what colours and for what size rooms??

16. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Im not sure yet lol, were in the process of building now :D, what colours do you have?? Def white, and maybe like a light coffee colour?

17. Arab Lover

Arab Lover Well-known Member

we still have egg cartons and clean jars to swap for eggs or jams
    armadale

18. Bell The Babe

Hey BEB...will get the OH to check what we have in those colours......are you building say an average 4x2? Will give him an idea of how much you will need.....

19. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

many thanks to Playin With Fire - it was lovely to meet you and swap books for tropical fruit!

Have spent ages tonight browsing and ruffling through some extrodinary information - ah it takes soo little to keep me happy.

and a special thank you for the unusual bonus pressed in the pages.......

20. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Haha was great to meet you too! I mentioned the 'bonus' to mum when I went round there last night and she had a good giggle!
    I'm so excited about the mangoes!! I love them soooo much but OH never lets me buy them.. needless to say I wont share!