Stockies Barter Exchange

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by samm, Oct 27, 2008.

1. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohhhh Ziggy, I'd love some budgies!! Are they able to go in the same cage as Indian Ringnecks though? Just three ringnecks.

Anyone want some muscovy ducklings?? I have 11 :eek:

2. Ziggy the Piggy

Ziggy the Piggy Active Member

Sorry Wattle, those budgies are now gone!@)

3. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

i have lots of eggs. anyone want them?

manjimup.

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I am after a trampoline and a swing set in good condition, i don't have anything to swap, but will buy ( Am i allowed to do that) sorry, i am desperate its for my sons birthday and they are so expensive new.:)

5. Floggadog

Floggadog Guest

Maree - I've PM'd you

6. Dancia

Dancia New Member

Layer Pellets

We lost all our chooks to foxes :-(

So we have a bag and a half of layer pellets to give away.

We are in the eastern hills (Boya - near Darlington)

If anyone is interested PM me

7. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

Hate Foxes, just lost all my ducks, I say bring back the HUNT...or at least poison the B#$%$&*@

8. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

now have 2 4packs of jimbeam and cola to swap for maybe some horse food or stationary hahaha, or some kind of storage box??

9. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Ah Alcohol!

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I have a hot pink skinny hood in large which i'll swap for any colour Xtra Large skinny hood.. has only been on horse for a few seconds (soon as we put it on his head we knew it was to small).. or i'll swap for something different?

11. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Ohh wattle, i may be interested in 1 or 2 ducklins... There fine with chooks yeh? we have 2 choocks and a awesome enclosure, i had muscovys when i was young and would love the magain, what would you liek for them? :D

12. Starbe

Starbe Well-known Member

im after one of those blue shell pools in good condition! cant think of what i can swap for it though. but feel free to pm me if u have one you dont want!! :) im in the metro area.

13. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I have a pile of old veterinary books my aunty gave me when I was at uni. They are assorted subjectwise but are all in good condition. Don't really mind what they are swapped with, as long as they go to good homes.
    I will find out the titles when I go to my parents next and edit this post!

14. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Dunno if anyone rides dirt bikes but I've got some gear I want to get rid of cos not using it, pretty much new!

15. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

Ive got lots and lota and lots of lemons :)
    Im in Bunbury :)

16. banjo

banjo Well-known Member

i have three kittens.... help want to find loving homes for them. they are seven weeks old and stripy grey tabbies withh a light creamy colour thru them as well. two boys and one girl.

help need good homes now....

17. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I would love your books....

wanna swap for a baby goat??????

or maybe some worm castings?

or goat milk?

18. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

ditto with nannygoat, dont know what i can swap, but if theres anything relevant to stock, or anything vetinary i guess, itd be really helpful with uni :D

19. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

i have some old farrier stands (for putting hooves on) i have no use for them, dont know if they are complete. will swap for some pony cubes etc.

20. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Will check the book titles today and let you know what I have got!

Send that goat right on down NG!! :)