Stockies Barter Exchange

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by samm, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

I have a pink and grey galah that is a little deformed in the legs but she is ok. She can climb up and down the side of the cage and sit on a perch.

Will swap for some fruit.

cheers

2. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

I have a bag of topstock premium easyfeed which i won the other week thanks to the kind sponsors! but its really no good to me, 1 horses allergic and youngster going out on spell and i would rather have feed i will use... anyone want to swap it for a bag of lucern chaff, copra, higain zero, sweetmax ( or make an offer!) i opened bag and have taken 1 scoop out. bag been folded back over so still good as new!

3. shadowkat

shadowkat Well-known Member

I won a photography voucher worth $250 to Viva! Life Photography, which includes a professional studio photo shoot taking more than 60 images, a viewing of the edited images, and a 5" x 7" matt print. You then have the option of buying more prints.
    I won't use this, and will exchange for a donation to Second Chance - whoever offers the highest donation, gets the voucher. It needs to be used by the end of June.
    Be a supermodel for the day!

4. Tempo

Tempo Well-known Member

I have 2 children's booster seats (full backs with bolting systems).
    One HiPod brand, one Safety First.
    Both with dual cup holders and fold down arm rests :p
    Both are around 2 years old and in really good condition.

Swap for nice wine rack or what-have-you! :D

**eta: suitable for children 4 - 7+ years old with seat belt

5. feather feet

feather feet Well-known Member

sounds like he is having a lend of ya..my farrier was in his 70's and hot shoed annie for 100 bucks on his own..men are sooks

6. Minx

Minx Active Member

I have a Ram that needs a new home, if anyone would like him I would swap for a 5'9" fleece rug or whatever ? Sheepy would make a great paddock buddy :)

7. Prestige

Prestige Active Member

We have many bags of beautiful juicy oranges straight off our trees. Several different varieties Each bag is a shopping bag full. Will swap for WHY, PM me your offers :) We don't need eggs though.

We are located in Henley Brook

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  8. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Does anyone local eat chillis?
    Don't want to swap for anything, just seems a shame for me to throw them all out.. no one here eats them!

Located Bertram :)
    They're small ones, have about... 30? Yellow and red ones from memory? Maybe some green.

9. feather feet

ok im gonna join in here...i have a few thousand cane toads and fruit bats here..swap for WHY**)

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Ohhhh, would you swap for some chillis FF? *#)

I've always wanted a fruit bat!

11. feather feet

done!!!**):p

12. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

are the cane toads good for anything? *#)

13. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

I have 2 trees full of grape fruit, and none of us like it :/

Will swap for WHY

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Cane toad golf?

15. NaeNae87

NaeNae87 Well-known Member

I have about 1/2 a shopping bag of Limes that are available for pick up in Kardinya that are going for free if anyone wants them. Even if I developed a drinking problem and drank Cosmopolitans and Coronas every night I would still struggle to get through them all :) PM me for address.

16. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Plippy, I dont think your allowed to do horse items on this barter thread...they need to go into the classifieds ads.

You might need to delete this.;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
  17. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

As Deb2 has said no horse gear to be placed on the barter exchange

18. plippy

plippy New Member

MY BAD SORRY GUYS ILL RE READ THE TERMS N COND. EEEEEEK sorry

19. feather feet

as lauren said..help you practice your swing in almost any sport..golf/cricket/hockey/baseball...

20. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

You're probally not supposed to barter a bag of horse feed either.';'

It was supposed to be a good will thread, so long as it didnt take anything away from the classifieds ads, I think.;)