Stockies Barter Exchange

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by samm, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Fezzie

Fezzie Guest

Used ones? How large?

I've got a few that have been spray painted gold from a Melbourne Cup day hanging around! (was gonna make a bridle rack but never got around to it! :p )

Dunno if they qualify as 'very large' though.....

2. Floggadog

Floggadog Guest

I'm looking for BIG ones Fez. The size a big hoofed Warmblood or bigger would wear.
    Could you be so kind as to run a tape measure over your biggest one pretty please? :D

3. Fezzie

Fezzie Guest

Sure!

The biggest (and there's only one, they others are WAY smaller) is 15cm across. Probably not much help at all hey! :p :D

4. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Floggadog, I have a couple of Bundy's here :) They are the largest performance-size shoes available commercially. Also a cpl of custom-mades of his :eek: They're huge :eek: I'll be down to Barker in the next cpl of weeks so can bring them down **)

5. Floggadog

Floggadog Guest

That would be lovely Wattle.
    What will it be?
    White wine or pullet? :D

Fezzie - I might grab your big one too. I'll just guess wine ;)

6. NiccyLovesK

NiccyLovesK Well-known Member

Does anybody grow grapes or lettuce by any chance? I go through sooo many as they're my 2 fave from the food groups and go through 2 lettuces in 8 days atm, I buy 3kg of grapes a week!

Not sure what i can swap for... I make awesome home made cookies!

7. Cowgirl Kid

Cowgirl Kid Well-known Member

Wanted to swap: Whatever you want (horse feed, wine, hay etc) for chooks (hens) - austrolorps, orpingtons, sussex, RIRs, wynadottes..

8. RustyRidge Clydesdales

RustyRidge Clydesdales Well-known Member

Flogga I am having William shod for the royal so you can have one of his shoes after if you still need one?? I guarantee they are the biggest around ;) and seeing as how much it is going to cost to have done they should be gold plaited!! Pmsl.

9. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

LOL! Do you remember a time when the shoes were just plain metal and it cost about $40 for a full set!!!! I do!:(

10. RustyRidge Clydesdales

Certainly do now it costs me over $200!! And my farrier is whingeing he needs 3 other blokes to help him';' cause that is how they do it over east, lol.

11. Fezzie

Fezzie Guest

I have two light sussex x speckled sussex roosters FREE!

These boys are lovely, good around the kiddies and good to their girls ;)

Have way too many roosters at the moment, so they need to go ASAP or they'll be getting the chop!

They are about 10 months old and I'll try and post some piccies of 'em tomorrow! :)

12. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

ah, why not?

here goes.

will swap rug mending for W.H.Y.

located in manjimup. :))

13. pso

pso Gold Member

One on each leg??*#)

14. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I have a young rooster that I need to find a home for. He is an Ancona and extremely striking in colour (Black with speckles and a magnificant black/green tail). Unfortunately I didn't think when I got him and as our chook run backs on to the neighbours house, I have become slightly unpopular :)

Will swap for WHY.

Does anyone have any figs atm?? Would love to make some jam!

15. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Lol to being unpopular!!

I think you wil find that Figs are in season February'ish?

16. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Dammit! I knew I had missed it!!

Think i will have to make do with mandarins.....sigh.

I always end up unpopular...it's just the 'how' part that varies :)

17. RustyRidge Clydesdales

Lol that's what I said!! He did explain it one trims one shapes the shoe while who knows what else?? One to pass the beer*#)

18. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Bits and Bobs to swap

I have a wooden corner tv unit. Its a reasonable size, with two doors that open out and inside are shelve for putting your DVD's etc in there, then down each side is small draws suitable for storing DVD's or CD"S.

Its quite nice and solid and the TV looks good on the top (where the kids cant put their fingers all over it).

I also have a large blue patterned rug, and six dinning chair (wooden)

I am open to offers of what to swap for them.

I also have two lovely roosters. They are young, have just started crowing and they are black with black fluffy feet, so they look like they have ugg boots on. They are a small variety, possibly silky cross. Their Mum lays green eggs, so if they mate with your hens, you might get chicks that could lay green eggs....pretty cool!

I also have a kids quad bike that I would swap for a new trampoline for my kids. We have no acerage to ride it now, and they need a tramp more than they need a quad.

You can call me on 9530 1851
    Thanks, Deb

19. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

Oil heater wanted, will swap for ???

With the cold weather upon us now, I am going to buy a reasonable sized oil heater, so before I go and get a new one, I thought I would put it out there that if anyone had one being unused, I would be open to negotiation regarding swapping it for something of use.

My number is 95301851.

Thanks,
    Deb

20. pso

pso Gold Member

oh- on the same topic- if anyone has a wood heater, and wood like wood (old dry planks etc)- let me know! :)