STB bloodlines - exceptional (or not) temperaments

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by painter, Sep 24, 2009.

1. amber sunday

amber sunday Well-known Member

lol ours at the moment is really sweet. but i swear she not all there.. spooks at trees, fences, rocks, being brushed..

2. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

The Saab we have is very sweet, and is one smart cookie :)

3. painter

painter Well-known Member

I've recently acquired one of my geldings half sisters, a very sweet little mare that has the same white ticking through her coat as Tommy does.

I'm curious if this is common in Our Sir Vancelot progeny, and do they grey out more as they age, or just retain the ticking?

4. kp

kp Well-known Member

I've had a couple of Our Sir Vancelots and none of them have had white ticking. I remember seeing Our Sir Vancelot in the flesh and don't recall him having any either, I also had a horse that was out of one of Our Sir Vancelots half sisters and he did not have ticking either. Not sure how much the ticking will increase with age. Wouldn't think it would increase all that much.

5. up4thechase

up4thechase Active Member

My stallion by Mystical Prince is the laziest sod but the sweetest temperamented horse I have ever met. Nothing fazes him (except work lol). A stunning looking horse too. I would have more anyday.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  6. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

No wonder I liked your stallion, same sire as Envy, the prettiest best standy I have ever owned. You can pretty much do anything with her, nothing fazes her.:))