State Dressage Championships

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by nannygoat, Jun 13, 2008.

1. wildsteel

wildsteel Well-known Member

are you kidding me???

all i said was that i think she did the stallions a disservice

just an opinion

jesus.

2. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

YAY go esy and Liq! You guys look great!

3. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Well on a different note, we did two great novice tests and a freestyle yesterday for three firsts.
    Mind you, we put in two shockers today in the pre-lim....and came mid-field.
    Thank you to all the volunteers, today in particular, I know they were struggling a little.
    It was atrocious conditions out there today and full marks for everyone that braved the elements, made the effort and still managed to show some lovely work.
    I enjoyed watching you all.

4. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

A negative opinion Wildsteel - that is really better left off the forums.

5. wildsteel

yay NG! i saw that on the board upstairs! i saw you in the stands, i was close by, but i didnt call out coz i thought you might not realise who i was and i didnt want to look like a weirdo!

i was at work today down the road, and my shoes got all wet, so i went to my car and finished the rest of service in my riding boots!

hope everyone there had dry socks today!

6. wildsteel

honestly i am sorry, i didnt mean to cause trouble.

can we move on though, ive already retracted my statements and apologised.

7. GiGi

GiGi Guest

................does anyone know the results of the para events ?

8. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Some opinions just shouldn't be shared on a public forum

How would you feel if you were the commentator, giving up your time so others could compete, only to get on the forum to read people bagging you out and making fun of your mistakes?? You probably wouldn't be putting up your hand to help again, which is exactly what this sport DOESNT need.

Constructive critisism is often welcome, but even then not on a public forum. If you have a problem with how something was done then send an email to the organisers and offer to do it next year.

Grrrrrr

**edited to add... oops, that took me a little while to write. This is the last I'll say on the subject.

9. Gemgem

Gemgem Well-known Member

I know that carole came 2nd in both her classes... I havent heard any other results.

10. intendeli

intendeli Well-known Member

HEY NG well done to you to!!!! FABULASS -- you should have been doing official tests -- that was me sitting with nadine on the saturday -- we were doing some 'mentoring' - she was giving me hints on what to look for when judging, really interesting. I wasnt sure if you really saw me, as it kinda looked like you were concentrating :)

11. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Fleur and Ed (the clipped pali) were there and look like they did really well. I would love to hear how she went if anyone knows. Fleur and Ed are members of the Magenup ARG and they competed very successfully at the recent ARCA Interclub Challenge as well.

12. GiGi

GiGi Guest

Wondering how M'Liss girls went.................if anyone know, thanks. Well done to all of you out there today..............organisers/riders/volly's, excellent job

13. pso

pso Gold Member

hehe... I was gearchecking...didnt keep track of the results! I love watching the PE tests...so inspiring! I know fleur and sara were waiting for presentations....;)

14. wildsteel

fluer rode a beautiful test last night, her horse looked so cute clipped, i almost didnt recognise him!

actually, all the RDA riders rode beautiful tests. i just want to see more!

15. GiGi

GiGi Guest

anyone know how aimee got on in the para ?? she's the one who won the grade 2 freestyle to music last night.
    Thanks PSO, Sara did so well last night in the freestyle, new horse for her and he was a star.

16. pso

pso Gold Member

I saw Aimmee's test...looked good...didnt see results tho

17. Phoebepony

Phoebepony Well-known Member

BIG congrats to Emma Bardot who was 2nd in her Prelim 1.3 (? I think!) and 4th in her 1.4. Maisie has come so far Em, you should be so proud.

AND A HUGE congratulations to Amanda Bardot on Leedale Delight, winning her Prelim test!!! Go chicky!

Congrats also to PSO :)
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.

18. RUMBLE1979

RUMBLE1979 Active Member

Well done Nannygoat you did so well. I am proud of you, oh and the boy as well.**)
    Poppa Bear told me last night how things went.
    Also congratulations to all other riders.

19. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Aw, thanks Rumble, might put a pic up later when boss disappears!

20. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Well done Nannygoat you did us proud!

Congrats on such great results. Bring on the ARCA Dressage Challenge cause Nannygoats going to win us another trophy;)

P.s How did Ron go?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008