Standardbred Sports and Pleasure Horse Association-expressions of interested required

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by nitemarch, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

nom nom nom :D

If there is a need/want for another STB sporting association go for it but just make sure you have the people to support it as I am not sure you would ... ?

Re: cross breeds well I'm not sure giving people the ability to register their STB cross is going to actually encourage people to breed more? It would give people a means of identifying/tracking/tracing them though which IMO is a good thing.

Not going to enter the should-we-breed-standardbred-crosses as this thread is entertaining enough *#).

2. Same *#) Im at work.. "working" aka reading all this LOL trying to catch up *#)

3. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

See you think that, but look back to page 1 when someone is having a dig at her, she didn't retaliate maliciously, but simply let the discussion go on.

Again this thread was meant to be about the pros,cons and support of standardbreds and partbreds in the sport horse field and was being debated by obviously standarbred lovers and riders alike. Pointing out problems is part of that debate/ discussion - albeit it gets heated, but shouldn't get narky :(

Really hope this thread can get back on track :}

4. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

ditto... "working" :}

5. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Seriously!! I'm sure Heifer would have been happy to talk via PM. This thread has gone a tad waaaaaay off track!

6. nitemarch

nitemarch New Member

"EXCEEDINGLY RUDE to suggest someone should have bought XYZ because they are better."

Yes that is very rude and totally uncalled for.

This thread has really gone off topic so it may be best that if anyone else has any more questions for me to PM me or send me an email to nitemarch66@bigpond.com it's getting hard for me to follow and answer any questions. Thanks again everyone for the feedback, very much appreciated :)

7. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Best of luck for whatever direction you choose to take Nitemarch - there is some helpful info in here (somewhere) :)

8. nitemarch

nitemarch New Member

thanks Heifer :)

9. Mod 1

Mod 1 Moderator

Mod - munch....munch & sip sip:} .....mmmm decides it has gone long enough...

And yes it's getting out of control. *#)

Me thinks time to close :}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.