Standardbred Sports and Pleasure Horse Association-expressions of interested required

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by nitemarch, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

it doesnt matter babe :) I know my horse is awesome LOL
    But still NOTHING to do with this thread, NONE of Brumbys business (would have been happy to chat via PM), and it is EXCEEDINGLY RUDE to suggest someone should have bought XYZ because they are better.

2. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I agree with Babe. There are some WBs I would only ever breed to a TB or Anglo Arab after seeing what they produce to the TB type and what they produce to other Warmbloods.

3. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Is Jenny the TB that dropped out of the stud book from Rich Story? would make her full TB?.

And nothing at all wrong with a TB/WB cross - have one myself! Nothing to be ashamed of thats for sure.

4. Babe

Babe Well-known Member

Of course he is awesome to you! He is YOUR baby:)

I love my tb x wb....heck wouldnt matter to me what breeding he was ....he is MINE*#)

5. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Ok everyone know my horse kicks ass over anyones :D BUT having met and seen Mr Quiz in person he actually made me change my mind - and if he ever went on the market i would most definately purchase him. :))

6. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Im not ashamed. I am shocked at the rudeness.
    We didnt find him for his breeding (although love Aachen :D)

7. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Again why does a well debated topic have to become b*tchy??? we all know everyone has different views and people respond differently. I was enjoying reading this thread, reading the pros and cons of part breeding etc..

Then people have to get personal #( (yes slightly contradicting myseft considering my last post - but hey)

Such a shame :(

8. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Agree teddie - this thread has NOTHING to do with my horse, at all. I tried to take it to PMs but oh no had to be done publically :( grrr

9. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

who was rude?? i thought your comment with the CAPITALS was rude?:}

10. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

^^^THIS is rude!:mad:

11. horsescomefirst

this is why i stay away form the show scene- all this "my horse is better", "mine has better breeding" blah blah blah.... and this is only the internet!! *#)

12. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

and between TOTAL strangers???

13. horsescomefirst

haha i thought you all knew each other??

14. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

wouldnt have the foggiest who Brumby is... she evidently knows who I am as she knows all?

15. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Not sure Heifer likes being judged or criticized the same way she does to others...

16. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

umm when have i EVER told someone they should have bought a different horse???

17. :eek:

wowww
    guys
    really?

18. Tblover

Tblover New Member

I think Brumby was only sharing her opinion . People may not agree with it , but neither the less it is her's . Its just like saying "You should have with cheese burger with extra sauce , instead of the one with extra pickles" . No need to get narky ladies ;) .

Each to their own . :)

19. Quite the opposite actually ;)
    BTW thanks for helping me with mak and jack so they could be the horses that are perfect for me.. rather than telling me to buy another LOL*#)

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I'm meant to be writing up some of Ray's quotes but enjoying reading this instead.... *munch munch & sip sip* :}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.