Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I was coming anyway....:)

2. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

I've got a lesson tomorrow on Dusk and also on Sunday! LOL

YAY

I'm so excited!**)**)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

What time u coming out tomorrow Loz??

4. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

You'll have to ask the boss! ( Bubz ) LOL

5. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

lol i mean the horsies heidi :p

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yes!!!!! :) **)

7. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Im not sure if you were talking to me but nah coz then I have to go again on sunday. My horse is a spazz anyway #(

8. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Thanks KP- that explains it great, think I will be giving it a go!

Cant wait to use my new browband and saddle aswell!

9. kp

kp Well-known Member

Ace, thats great, we tried to set it up so the newer horses still have a good chance in it. Your horse should do well in it. His basic gaits are good and he looks good in halter also. The halteris also done on a scorecard, a little different than what we normally do.

Heifer, if you like. Its been hard to find grounds so far in advance as most grounds haven't done the calendar for next year. But if you know of somewhere. Any help is greatly appreciated.

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

The Ultimate is only for the Purebreds yes???

11. moodymare

moodymare Well-known Member

i would love to come but working unfortunately hopefully we will be back out in the next year! oh and will have to renew my membership cant believe I forgot about it!

12. kp

kp Well-known Member

We did discuss having an ultimate for partbreds, but decided against it given there would most likely only be 2 able to compete. But definately in future.

13. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

i should see if my friends' arab cross is broken in yet and offer to show it now they have partbreds....

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Ok Kool..Thanks KP:)

15. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

well Dusk will only be doing inhand now as shes a very muscle sore little girl, so we're working to fix that and will just look at doing inhand instead :) :(

16. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

I have to renew my membership and will take my girl out she is fat as but nah who cares she does look good though lol:)

17. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Oh course she looks good Karren, get her out in that ring!

18. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

Thanks Bay yep she will be there the fatty boom bah and i may bring my new boy too although i dont think he will have enough weight on by then but we will see

19. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Excellent! I bet she is looking good now she would have dropped all her coat :)

I think its the same weekend I already have a show on so spewing I can't come and watch :( What is the date of it again?

20. kp

kp Well-known Member

To all the ridden part bred horses competing, you can also enter your horse in either the show horse or show hunter classes also. These classes are explained in the program.