Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Yep, no worries Bubblez. I can get my parents to sign disclaimer ( I'm under 18 ) and I can pay for my entry and everything no worries at all.

2. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

i really dont think Mr B OR i should be anyones mentor! lol bad bad bad choice hehehe

Im looking forward to wearing my NEW HACKING JACKET woo! hehehe

3. Sweet Euphoria

Sweet Euphoria Well-known Member

I dont think she will be float trained in time, shes still petrified of them:( Plus i dont know ANYTHING about in hand showing....maybe i should just go watch and learn:D

4. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

oh and if we are doing the 2 days do we leave ponies there overnight? or do we takes them home?
    god i feel like an idiot haha :D

5. bubblez

ur welcome to hitch a ride with us Sweet :D

6. bubblez

ok and another question, on the entry form, do we pay $8 for the class and then $15 for the ultimate or is it just $15 for the ultimate?

7. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

How are you trying to load her Adele? Try and get me on msn cause I had some trouble loading her to take her to the foster carers after she was at my place, but I worked out what her problem was and she walked on no problem at all after that.

Oh and don't worry about not knowing anything, its soooooo easy!!!!

8. Liberte Doo Dah

Liberte Doo Dah Active Member

Oow NEW HACKING JACKET!!!

9. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

yep and it hasnt even been worn ANYWHERE! was a bargain! $50! woo!

10. bubblez

score heifer!!! :D

11. Sweet Euphoria

Sweet Euphoria Well-known Member

Have PMed you jackie......my msn is being gay, lol!:)*

12. bubblez

ok Ive got another question guys...

on the entry form, do we pay $8 for the class and then $15 for the ultimate or is it just $15 for the ultimate?

13. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

$8 per class ie - best presented $8, her height halter class $8, ridden show horse/hunter $8 etc, and then if you want to enter Ultimate, it is $15 as a seperate class, as it is a completely different class, she will do her ridden first then strip her down to come back in and be rejudged for halter on a points system. Completely different from her halter class the day before. Does that make sense? :) Hope I haven't confused you more :)

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Jackie..Is there ridden on the program for the Part Breds??

Just wondering

15. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

There isn't for this show, but def will be in future if they get more partbreds. ATM there is only one :( doesn't warrant a ridden class but will DEFINETLY be put on if they get more ridden partbreds registered.

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Oh still only 1 ridden Part Bred..what a shame..where are all the rest of the Part Breds..Come On People.....

17. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

chelsea is on the improve with the ridden so almost certain that she will be at the show on Sunday

18. bubblez

ok gaia so its just $15 for ultimate? not $15 + $8?
    Thanks sorry im so not used to this haha

19. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Your not stressing at all are you Bubblez...:p

I read it as every class is $8 but you pay $15 to do the ultimate class, thats not $8 plus $15 for that class but a straight $15.

20. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Bubblez, Don't worry! hehe

It will all be fine. I'll come out and start riding her soon yeah?.. She will be ok :D

You've got Justrosie coming to prep her - So thats a huge stress taken out! hehe

See you tomorrow.