Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. tormentor

tormentor New Member

yup thats right gaia

i dont do the ridden because the little mare i had would work perfectly at home and in the warmup ring and then BAM workout comes along and she would pace EVERY time drove me bonkers i tried everything. most of my horses unfortunately pace they r like all natural in the paddock and everything !!!!!!! to well bred:)*

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Who said i was going....lol*#)

Um Bubblez how big is your mare??And jackie which one of urs??

3. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Me?? Lol

The new retraining one I have had here for about 10 days now. I am going to try and keep him till the show and then sell. The way he is going, he might be ready for the ridden too :)

4. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

Hands off gaia i got to Bubblez first. Cassie and Dusk will share the float.

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Big,Small,Medium??

Im just working out weights etc for my car..

U may have got to her first but depends who is towing and what float now???:)

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Ohhhhhhh, okkkk not even a smiley face there??????

Lol, doesn't matter I'll get him there if he's ready :)

7. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

ok dusk is possibly about 15.3 but shes not a complete tank
    um if gaia need the spot i can tow a float with my car and shre with stormie...
    god im terrified!!!!
    I swear im gonna trip and land on my bu in front on EVERYONE lol

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

You will be fine!!!!!! You will be in good hands as of Monday:D

Will sort out floating etc closer..Something else may have just come up...Im HOPING:)

9. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

We are thinking of coming?

10. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Yay, I'm really excited as Bubblez has asked me to ride Dusk. Awww thanks missy! hehe

So I guess I'll be there on the grey standardbred with Bubblez! LOL **)**)

11. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

Damn I`m so cross with myself for selling the pinto:mad::mad::mad:
    I`ve got nothing decent to show. *throws HUGE tanty on the floor*
    I`m so jealous.:(

12. bubblez

yeah Loz will be doing juniour ridden with dusk., im not ready for it yet but i think dusk will be, and i think it will be great experience for her, only prob is I wont have a dressage saddle? it will be a black wintec 2000, is this ok?
    oh and i suppose Id better get a numnah? Will need help on that side of things, do I get a full or a half? and what colour with a grey standie?

13. bubblez

wait, am I allowed to have someone else ride her?
    I will do her inhand, but not her ridden...
    And where do i put that Loz will be riding her on the entry form?
    God just printed out all my membership forms hahaha

14. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

I'd probably go with a half as a full might accentuate the shape of an AP
    What colours the saddle? black suits grey but might make the saddle look a bit bulky so get a fine numnah with not much excess fleece

15. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Yo Bubblez,

I have a half numnah that I can bring though it's cream :(.. So black would probably be better?

I've got some make up too **)

16. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Does the rider have to be a member of the STB assoc. too? For some reason I thought they did, but im sure someone else who is up with the STB stuff lol will confirm.

AP is fine only thing it might go against you in is best presented

Cream or black doesn't matter really, I always think black looks better on greys but cream looks nice as well, more so with brown gear

17. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

it is fine to have a ridder that is not regirsted with the standardbred club the only thing is you will have to pay $10 Insurance fee

18. bubblez

yep know about the insurance fee, but do i put on the entry form that i am doing the sat and loz is doing the sunday?

ad Ive just had a wonderful friend who has offered to lend me her dressage saddle and cream half numnah, we will have black gear on her
    should i use the white girth as well? or black girth? Can you tell ive never done this before? LOL

Spid & myself are very excited now LOL and Im very grateful that she is happy to ride my girl :D

19. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

You should just put Spid down on the entry form as the rider for Sunday and she needs to fill out a disclaimer and pay the fee. All done **) Can't wait to see her there :)
    Oh and dont worry about the floating, I can organise myself **) :)

20. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

have a few weeks to decided if i should come or not would be a LONG day from margs to show then back to margs all in 1 day