Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Ummmm, mine are obese! LOL
    Bubblez, I think you should definetly bring her :)

2. madcow

madcow Guest

Ummm....Gaia for your ponies (esp Gigs!) there needs to be a level above Obese!:p

...still laughing at "Batgirl Trunkey" (obviously they breed a lot of horses and arn't too fussy with the names!)

3. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

buckles isnt fat... he has put on a little (or lost a little muscle more like) since being off work, but is eventing this w/e, and has dressage champs 2 w/e before so should be pretty fit....

4. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

am really looking forward to seing my B heifer, you are one of my mentors kinda, I love to watch you and mr B! You are a bit of an inspiration :D hehe (sorry if i sound dumb lol)

ok if someone can give me the date I will look into it
    god forgive me though if shes too fat to run lol

and gaia shes not quite as fat as gigs lol gosh he does look like hes ready to drop twins hehe! Is definately enjouing being down south isnt he?!

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Bubblez...You have plenty of time to whip her into shape..Can even give u a hand if u want.**)

6. bubblez

when is it?
    i need a date!!!
    I might even have somoene to ride her in the ridden (Im not ready for it lol) which will be good experience for her, but will depend on when it is... it'd have to be after exams

7. bubblez

awww thanks pinto thats lovely of you!!!!
    It would be great to get her out! It was great meeting chloe and zayn today :D

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

29th/30th Nov.

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

You should have stay'd for abit longer and seen the display zayn gave me today..Boy that child can through some good tantrums...*#)

10. bubblez

hahaha naughty boy!!! god hes gorgeous but and so big!!! :D

ok well i will say yes then I thought it was the start of nov coz the spphawa didnt have a date up
    God I hope I can do her up well enough she loves being filthy thats for sure! damn little grey pony hehe :)
    Now I need to pull her mane and probably trim it :( its so gorgeous and loooong!!!
    hehe turn her into a showpony!!!

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

You are coming to the right spot to turn paddock pony into show pony..:)*

Oh and remember i have Pintos..I know how to keep them clean..Plus now u will have a stable...**)

Ok so as soon as u come in..she starts work:D

12. bubblez

um do I have to qualify for something like this? isnt it a big show?

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Not as far as i know...

14. bubblez

thanks heidi! Yay! Im really nervous but REALLY excited!!!

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

You'll be fine...

May even be able to organize getting you there Saturday;),but cant do the sunday..lol

16. bubblez

woot! okies am downloading the program!
    better go pick up her new summer cottons from layby then lol

17. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I'll go halves in fuel if I can stick one on the other side of the float :D Looks like I'll have 3 to take :D Heidi you wanna do a Best Presented for me **)

18. bubblez

ok what does ridden entail? I think i have a freind to ride her for me, but what sort of stuff should we be practicing?

19. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

anyone wanan give me ahorse to ride.

really wanna bring jayke up but dunno for just 2 inhand classes

20. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Walk, trot canter, simple changes, figure 8's, lengthen trot, lengthen canter etc etc. Everything in a normal hack workout.

This isn't directed at you bubblez but thought I would put this up for everyone

NO PACING!! This may be a SB day but it is still a hack workout and we have an easten states judge. If your horse cant do all of the above then this isn't the show to ride it at. :) The spring show or winter show is the one with the novice class and walk trot class. :)