Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

would be good to see chelsea in the flesh having heard alot about her over the years :)

Stormie - im confused! how can he trot with front legs without trotting with back ones :S lol!

2. rimes

rimes Well-known Member

I don't think spotty #2 will be heading to Perth any time soon, I called him over today for a chat, he was happy to come to me
    [​IMG]

I mentioned that he may be required in Perth for riding and showing, this was his answer
    [​IMG]

I then mentioned it to his paddock buddy Loleta and she had the same answer
    [​IMG]

He said to let you all know that he is very happy living the life of luxury in Donnybrook. There is nothing better than eating
    [​IMG]
    and sleeping/resting EVERY SINGLE day
    [​IMG]

Sorry Gaia, dont think your boy is too keen on making a comeback to the showring any time in the near future. Plus I think his twins are due shortly;)
    [​IMG]

3. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

better let the poor man foal before gaia gets jumping on his back :p hehehe

4. Sweet Euphoria

Sweet Euphoria Well-known Member

Can someone please PM me the programm, may be worth a look now i have been standi-ized:D

5. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Unsure of wether i am taking my girl depends on wether my broken toe heals up thats what you get chucking an extra rug on her in the dark in japanese safety boots (thongs):p

6. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

if you're after the program and entry form go to spphawainc

7. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

Heifer she is stuff throught behind

8. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

LOL yeah i have a good reason... just havent thought of it yet... lol!! No really i still havent found the right saddle so i cant work him at the moment.
    Fingers crossed it is muscular with Mr B!!!!!

9. Ellie

Ellie Well-known Member

hmmm will be there on the Saturday, but not sure if riding on the sunday,
    lots of problems lately with the saddle * sigh*

10. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

I might take one, possibly two. I'll see how motivated i feel :)*

11. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

OMG Rimes!!!!:eek: Poor Gigs looks so unhappy and skinny! Lol Somehow I think he is much happier having babies. :D

You better bring her! It would be great to see her out there and I rekon she would do really well :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  12. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Comeon people! stop making excuses and get riding your GGs hahahahaha!

13. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

Haven`t got a decent one to show yet, still looking.:( *Where are you pretty horsey, I know your out there somewhere...*@)

14. madcow

madcow Guest

ROFLMO ohhh thats funny...poor Gigs:D

15. stormie

well Heifer cassie does know how to trot so just maybe we might be there on sunday but its pritty doutfull.

16. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

ah you should go just for an outing/bit of fun anyway!

17. stormie

heifer the next problem is i need someone to take her and ride her as i havent got any show cloths and she would be in an ap saddle cos i dont own a dressage saddle yet

18. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

wat size are you? i have a spare jacket... and AP saddle is fine! especially if you are just going for an outing/experience.

19. Razzie

Razzie Well-known Member

I probably wont be there, am broke after Arab States. And Obi has no manners what so ever!!!

20. stormie

i doubt your jacket will fit if i can get a lift down i might just ride in my inhand cloths cos it is just for cassies experience anyway