Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

i will give that ago

2. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yep no probs :)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Kool thanks...:)

4. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

I have been asked to come along as Photographer for the association! So see you all there :):):)

5. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Yay! Will you be there on the Sunday too? Can't wait to order some more of your wonderful photos :)

6. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

i doubt chelsea is ready for ridden at HOTY show, she ould be ready for walk/trot classes atm, but there isnt any at this show is there??
    hope it clears up, you should still do the inhand with her.

still deciding to take jayke or not, will see how money is a lil bit closer to close date for entries.

7. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Yep - be there both days! :)
    See you then Ace!

8. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

i am still thinking wether to count her out for inhand or take her but shis defently not going to the ridden

9. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

U still have a couple of weeks..She could be fine by then..

10. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

chelsea will defently be doing inhand

11. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

anyone close to gosnells going on saturday? I need a ride (horse 2) :)* Dont mind spliting juice and float hire if neseccersery :)

12. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

Leti Loves Elmo i have a spare bay in my float

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  13. karriel

karriel New Member

hey guys, ive got a Standy but im still humming about it. Hes a stallion and i really dont want to cut his mane to enter, i know i can leave it out, whats your opinion of leaving a stallion with a free flowing mane and tail? can i braid the tail and leave the main free flowing?

14. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

you can do free flowing mane and tail but i don't know if you can leave the mane free and tail braided. How ever saying that all the stallions i have seen out in the standie ring have been all done up.

Someone please correct me if i am wrong as i have never shown a stallion only going on the Standard of Excellence (have atteched the link)

http://www.spphawa.org/Forms/Judging_Guidelines.pdf

15. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Stallions can be left free for halter but must be plaited for ridden. It is totally up to you whether you plait or not, but all other stallions are plaited. It wont go against you in your sex class. Would be nice to see another stallion out. What is his name?

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Can Zayn go Unplaited for the Inhand????

My 2 will still be there for the Saturday but will no longer be doing the ridden on sunday...

17. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Urgent

Can someone please PM me the contact details (prefer email) for Kristie Morrone, her garlands are ready and my hotmail account is not working which is where I have her details. Thanks in advance!! **)

18. samm

samm Gold Member

Stupid question but when is this show???

19. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Next weekend. Thanks for the number :)**)

20. samm

samm Gold Member

Thanks Cav.No problem :)