Standardbred HOTY

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ace, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

So who is going?

I am hoping to compete in the ridden on the Sunday

Cheers

Bec

2. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

i too am hoping to compete in the ridden :)

3. madcow

madcow Guest

ooh me@)

I might be going

*gets out paint brush and white paint to put fake standardbred brand on Dougie*

4. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

so spill... who will teh madcow be taking then? good god that scares me - the madcow Vs heifer yikes heifer runs and hides haha

5. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Me and the Ikster will be there on the saturday! Really looking forward to this one actually!! :)

6. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Ill volunteer my horse- then I wont have to go against Heifer hehe

7. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

Jonsie - how about on teh Sunday!?

8. madcow

madcow Guest

LOL ahh I have something very cute and extravegant lined up.

It could be scarey for all of us*#)

9. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

LOL noooooo not the sunday... i wish he was ready for the ridden but just not there yet!
    Pssstttt how is Buckley??? have been thinking of you both!!

10. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I wouldn't call her cute but definetly extravegant *#) *#) and def scarey :D
    Of course I will be there on both days but not riding Sunday, but my horsie is doing the ridden ;) :p

11. Ebza

Ebza Active Member

:)* hey can anyone send me a programme? thankyou;)

12. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

WHAT!??? to all of you hahaha

Jonsie: you better have a damn good reason for not doing the ridden!! not ready pfffft!

And Gaia that goes for you too! Im sure you have another horse in that stash of yours to ride? eh?? what about a spotty one?

and as for miss mad cow! YIKES! Trix and MC join powers - heif and Mr B shake in their boots! hahaha how can we compare to the skills of such an experienced "real" hack?? lol

nah in all honesty you all should be there - the more ridden the better, we want to see good numbers!

Mr B is OK... we are hoping its muscular not skeletal... first workout today so wish me luck... all going well i'll ride tomorrow *fingers crossed* cheers for the thoughts

13. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Lol, the spotty one has only had 1 ride in a bridle and no where near ready to compete. Next year is his year for ridden and if you talking bout the "other" spotty one, he in Donnybrook living the life of luxury :) BUT I may have one to ride if the new retraining boy keeps going the way he is. :D

14. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

you better!!!!! plus theres enough time to get spotty #2 up from Donnybrook!

15. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Oh great now I am very scared! Will have to go up against not only Mr B but Miss T too!!!

16. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

i will be there for the inhand but i don't think she will be ready for the ridden

17. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

wats all this "not ready"? can they trot? canter-ish? stop? then why not just go for the experience? and for the fun!

18. skiddlez

skiddlez Gold Member

i would love to take amity down for a look and for her to get out and about.... but i think she wont mind staying at home with her horsie mate.

19. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

Heifer i am still working on the troting with all 4 legs not just the front 2.

20. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

Chelsea will hopfully be in the inhand and the ridden she what she is up to on the 20th with the ridden and if i can get a lift up to perth on the saturday