Standardbred HOTY Results and Pic

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by stormie, Nov 29, 2008.

1. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

gee nannygoat, if theres ever a shortage of champion ribbons in wa im going to hold you guys personally responsible :p

congrats, you guys absolutely rock **)

2. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Aw thanks Beau, was sitting last night playing with each and every one, spent time re arranging the garland thinking how godamn lucky are we!

3. hasheld

hasheld New Member

Awwww thanks! He is a lovely boy. And we had excellent fun. Winning ribbons for hooning around the ring? Priceless!!! :)

And the nicest thing was, he still wanted a cuddle at the end of the day. Such a sook.

Well done everyone, all the horses looked fab, and everyone was really nice and friendly.

4. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

I had a look those 3 vidoes right now....my pick would be Trix even she was tired I believe hence why she is all over the place but is very forward in the movement....has lovely springing (sp?) in trot work!

Next pick would be Glyding Moments...nice horse and forward in his movements!

Lovely standies but I just couldn't believe Nannygoat is acutally Friesian x Standie...all I can say wow...what a magificient horse he is!

:)**):)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
  5. deschuur

deschuur Gold Member

Congratulations on the great results everyone:D

Mmmm will get my behind into gear and get madam Mysty out to some shows next year - she is a tad porky atm:eek:

6. sue ally

sue ally Guest

sunday

i whent to watch a little of the riding on sunday and the horses looked awesome congrates to every one. standies are really making a name for them selves thanks to people like you well done. :)*

7. ifonlytheynu

ifonlytheynu New Member

hiya, i couldnt tell by the pics but are there any of Ifonlytheynu the led gelding Kristy Padberg was showing? i got him about a week and a half back and would really like some show pics of him :D thanks to all who reply

8. kp

kp Well-known Member

There are two pictures of Ifonlytheynu on page two of this thread.

9. ifonlytheynu

ifonlytheynu New Member

which ones are they :eek: he's looking a lot different now lol bit fatter, and a bit scruffier

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Wow, i'm very jelous, i really wanted him but at the time i had a horse (i think i'm talking about the same horse) lol

11. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Congrats everyone. AP Rufus is exquisite (sp?), more like a TB! Very nice horse.

12. megan

megan Well-known Member

you guys to realize this post was from last year????

13. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

KP bumped it for someone, KP usto own the horse and it looks like she was bumping for the new owner to see pics of him at the show :p

14. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

The very first picture and the very last picture on page 2 are both your boy :)

15. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Sorry, thought it was a show run today or something :p

16. ifonlytheynu

ifonlytheynu New Member

thanks Gaia much appreciated :):)*
    this is what i mean by he looks a lot different now lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009