Spice is close to foaling .......

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Petite Pastures, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

she is up and down, and tail swishing so my bet is that she goes before 10... ;)

2. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

hmm well Emma you have to keep us informed :p

My spice looks like she should have 3 babies in that belly... she is on the same feed as Sabaar and he isnt fat :confused: she just naturally HUGE, makes me wonder how big she'd get WITH a baby :eek: lol

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

sassy, with a belly like that, she should be in foal..lol

4. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Morning guy,s she had me up all night..tail swishing rolling ..grunting everything else...sorry about not getting back on but the computer buggers up my foaling alarm so i have to turn it off...she done nothing...NO BUBBY YET..will check her boobs again this morning and thats it...BUGGER...Any word on how Delrae and P.P spent the night with their girls...hope they had a better night than me ...:}

5. minimad

western power are turning off my electricity today from 8am till 4pm ..grrrrrrr always on my day off ..so won,t be able to jump on stockies till later on ..if anything happens today i,ll post as soon as i get my power turned back on ...geez it,s annoying but i suppose it,s about time they replaced all the power poles out here...LOL... ehy P.P and Delrae any news from you 2 this morning...????????;)

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

no nothing to report..lol she is just enjoying living the life of riley at the moment, she thinks she's a show pony all tucked up in the stable

7. minimad

Hey Delrae have just started a new thread for all of us called the race is on..felt gulity highjacking spice,s thread so i,ve started one for all of us ..LOL..P.P is scary when she,s cranky..LMAO...and yep i,m a chicken....**)

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

I know...terrifying :eek: lol

I have gone over to it...cheers!!

9. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Thats right, dessert me and my thread. I know I aint good enough for you!

No news here yet either.

10. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Wt??????? Me thinks these foals need to be foaled quickly lol.

11. minimad

NO P.P you,ve got it all wrong...felt guilty hijacking your thread with our pregnant girls and you and the lovely spice have been added to the new one..LMAO...so hop in and have a looksie...and bugger thought spice might have done something by now...is she still dripping milk ?????

12. minimad

Hey P.P where are you..any news on spice yet..?????**)

13. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Nope no news yet. Still dripping LOL and still amking me get up in the middle of the night. Now I also have a baby maggie (feral cheryl) who neds feeding in the night ...... sleep is so over rated!!

14. minimad

OH BUGGER...i hate the fact she,s still dripping milk...plasma is so expensive .glad you got some of the good milk before she dripped all the goodies away...and your a sucker for rearing orphan animals P.P good on ya ..pics of baby maggie would be cute...:D

15. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

PP, after all your typo's I think you need more SLEEEEEP!! how many more mares after this one, isnt she the first????? PMSL..

16. minimad

hey i,m with P.P sleep IS over rated i have to work today and sian kept me up all night ...my eyes are stinging and i,m now as grumpy as she is ...:mad:

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hehehe...sorry MM I cant resist rubbing it in..... (really evil little laugh here) but Niki hasnt set it off at all (except that first night) and loves to give you cuddles in the morning....whahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. minimad

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...Go to work Delrae and take your evil laugh with you...LMAO..i,m off to work now myself...catcha all tonight..chow guy,s ...*#)