Spice is close to foaling .......

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Petite Pastures, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

OH come on anything happened yet?????????????

*waiting waiting waiting* why are we waiting for oh something blah blah blah etc etc etc etc forgot the rest of the song *#) *#)

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol & im gonna miss her..... i was looking forward to showing her at MHAA Show but oh well, lol.

3. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Hey all you mini people, i hope you all have a blast at the royal AND kick butt too....:) look forward to hearing all the results..

4. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

has someone got attched to the legs again kylie...she is like that sometimes when she,s not being the queen of cows LOL...love that filly for her attitude..good luck with her at the royal...go do me proud girls...OH and Delrae as well since she owns Daddy....he he he **)

5. minimad

Okay royals over you 2 get down to business ,,,what are these mares doing and has anything arrived yet...????? Do we have the pitter patter of little hooves yet..????? common out of bed the royals no excuse to sleep in ..ROFPMSL.....

6. minimad

UMMMMMMMMMM STILL WAITING HERE YOU 2...get out of bed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any news to report....?????????????????????????????????????????:D i have to work today ..not fair have to leave soon ...HURRY UP.......

7. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Yep, just a bit too much attached Minimad, lol. I had a bit of a teary eye saying bye, thank god for sunnies!! :D

Attitude, PMSL, telling me, she is a real diva, gave Skye grief in the Grand Parade.
    I should of got pics of her, her coat just loked magnificent, the colour was very very nice.
    She placed (wait for it), last :(, however IMO she worked out nicely & thats the most important thing. ;)

8. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

um..yeeeawwwnnn!! sorry MM, so pooped but no there is no foal this end yet :(

but I had to move the mares in off the feed this morning, way too much clover now so they all hooned around like idiots in their new paddock(splendour bucking and pharting cos she can) and you should have seen Niki trying to have a hoon in her paddock, got half way round the paddock, starting wheezing and went and parked herself in the stable...god she cant be far away now surely

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Thanks Flicka, after Niki, Morgan is due next but not until November, though she does tend to foal early, now that Splendour lost her bub, this will be Teej's only baby this year
    Splendour is going back to the vet to be swabbed and hopefully get the all clear so might just chuck Goldie on board too and get her scanned again as she just is not showing in season at all yet and is a little tubby (she was tested negative earlier this year) but I dont want to be teasing her hard and then find out she was in foal all along lol, so best to be sure I reckon and that is all I have this year

10. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Awwww Ky, dont cry. You can borrow her back anytime LOL.
    Going to turn her out into the broodmare paddock and breed her to Assassin who is really strong in the hindquaters and hopefully get a baby with better back legs!! She is just not straight enough to be a show pony ... but she has the looks!!! And you had her looking marvelous!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Bubby could've been hiding Flicka, but I dont think she is preggers just wishful thinking..lol

I dont think I had better put pics of Teej up on this thread now sorry :(

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

man is this thread still going with NO baby? Skye, I thought you said she was close :rolleyes:

So no Legs at MHAA :( bummer, but Ky i will still pick you up on my way! :)

13. minimad

i cannot believe there,s no babies ...well sian which is spunks mum is all bagged up and now has the foaling alarm on tonight,,,he he he might just beat both of you i reckon....LMAO...and i cannot believe legs placed last...man was that judge on drugs or what..????? maybe just a bit jet lagged ..she,ll go lovely to assassin P.P...so glad you,ve decided not to sell her she really should produce lovely babies....and geez you guy,s took your time getting out of bed this morning...okay so the race is now on between spice .nikki and sian...whoooo hooooo a threesome...ROFPMSL....

14. minimad

she sure is flick....and poor old P.P,s thread has now been hijacked by 2 more pregnant mini mares..LMAO...i just know she,s going to kill Delrae and myself..but it sure is interesting now ..going for more jacks i think...but it,s the crackers that make me sick flick...ROFPMSL...:))

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

No foal for Skye, Joc, me.... Delrae is waiting too..... lol.... i hate waiting!! :D

Yep, pick me up on the way.
    (um what day is it? PMSL!)

16. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

hmmm anyone want to go to work for me tomorrow??? i feel sick after eating all my spaghetti for dinner tonight :(

17. Petite Pastures

Spice is getting the alarm on again tonight. Race ya MM.
    Magic is bagging up fast so she might beat all of them and Fire (the non pregnant one) is HUGE!!!

18. Petite Pastures

pmsl ........ Emma what has spaghetti eating got to do with foaling LMAO.

dont talk about food, Im still waiting for dinner to cook

19. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

rofl... i was just innocently asking if anyone wants to go to work for me tomorrow :p rofl..... *#)

20. minimad

HE HE HE HE...YEP the race is on....and not fair your playing with spice ,magic and fire ..i only have sian .well i,ll add topes and lady...who are bagging up as well...LMAO...but no where near as close as spunkle bum,s mum...think Delrae will wanna join in .?????:D