Sometimes you just need to put a positive spin on things

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by GoneRama, Apr 19, 2013.

1. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Anyone got any others they'd like to share that puts a positive spin on seemingly negative things?
  2. 7notHeaven

7notHeaven Active Member

Don't have on GR but thanks, it's been a bit doom and gloom on here recently **)
  3. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

There sure has :eek:
  4. sherridin

sherridin Well-known Member

Well.... The 07 patrol broke down two weeks ago.. Warranty was voided (not going there lol) and its pretty bad. Could be a piston :mad:

But I was looking for a second car anyway as the patrol is my partners. Had to rush it a bit but I found the perfect car for me and instead of procrastinating I bought it! 05 Holden adventura LX6 black!! So there's my positive spin on a crappy week and having to fork out thousands to fix the patrol!! :)*

There's no clever meme for that though lol...
  5. Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak Active Member

I love my adventra sherriden- tows a float really well.
    Thanks for the laugh and cheer up GR :)
  6. GeeJay

GeeJay Guest

Me :lol:eek:ur truck has just done its centre bearing :cry:but alls good at least we found out now before we started our long trip.
  7. NLEC

NLEC Well-known Member

um.....2 weeks without hot water :cool: has provided us with a NEW hot water system (that we needed a bill for like a hole in the head), AND a plumber that installed it who had the skills to be able to make it work in a way that hot water comes out of every hot water tap in the house :birthday: :))

And.......even though I cancelled all my plans today :cry: (that I really am fairly gutted about, not sure I'll ever have that opportunity again) to hang around for Western Power to come and replace some poles, that have been lying in my paddocks for 3 months, which should have meant a power out all day, they haven't turned the power off yet..... :}

They have 3 hours to get it done....So If they turn up I have had important specific plans cancelled last minute 4 times in the last 3 months.

And the positive side to that ';' ..............

I still have power...................... :rolleyes: