SOLD OUT again!!!!

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Oct 29, 2013.

1. This year all our foals sold out in a record time (all from 24 hours to 7 days from birth). We are very humbled with the continuous support we receive from buyers all over Australia.

First born was Coliban Too Good To B Tru , a red roan colt by Tru Blu Texan x Coliban Plenty Good (iiu) will go to QLD as a stud colt.
    [​IMG]

Baby number 2, Coliban Tru Copy, a bay filly by Blu x YLS Sculptured, was purchased in utero and belongs to GoneRama and will go to Vic.
    [​IMG]

Foal number 3, Coliban Kid Blu, a dark bay colt by Blu x Sheeza Fast Kid (imp), is sold as a stud colt and barrels prospect, will stay in WA.
    [​IMG]

Foal number 4, Coliban Once Ina Blu Moon, a sweet blue roan filly by Blu x Coliban Thirty Eight Spin, was bought in utero by Hose girl Jess.
    [​IMG]

Baby number 5, unnamed yet red roan filly by Blu x Coliban Good Asset(iiu), will stay in WA. She is a full sisier to Hexterminator's Pippa.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking:)
    lena

2. sil

sil Gold Member

Congratulations on the sales - wonderful breedy stock

3. shyloh

shyloh Well-known Member

big congrats magnificent babies :D
    cheers shyloh :}

4. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Quality with reputation always sells.

Huge kudos to you.

:)

5. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Congratulations Lena and a very big thank you for the continued updates :))

I just love my little munchkin already and can't wait to meet her when she arrives at mum and dads next year.

I mean how could you not love a face like this.......

[​IMG]
    (This photo ^^^^^ always puts a smile on my face :wub: )

a butt like this
    [​IMG]

and this
    [​IMG]

and a nice soft kind eye like this (and in your face bold brave personality)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  6. Thank you ladies!:D Our years of hard work and dedication to our breeding program is finally getting paid off.:)

7. horse girl Jess

horse girl Jess Well-known Member

If this isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen, then I don't know what is :) Apparently if you want a Coliban QH then you need to get in quick. I'm so glad I bought this little girl in utero, it's the best money I've ever spent.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Far out you hit the jackpot HGJ. Congratulations :))

9. And you didn't, GR?*#)

10. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Of course I did. I thought I wanted a bay roan colt but AM and Blu knew better :)* I really needed a solid bay filly with bling and enormous personality :D

11. Shandeh

Shandeh Well-known Member

so what have you planned for on the ground next year Lena? I do love your babies. Am I right you sold the jetboom mare? But I know you will have more beautiful foals for me to drool over next year

Sugar's mum

12. Why would I sell my Jet Boom mare?';':D

13. I have a gut feeling you two will click!:D It would be hard not to:) Your filly is a cracker.:)