So?. what is wrong with this yearling? it SHOULD be obvious to all?...

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by manocaaron, Dec 4, 2014.

1. I don't think you would find your answeres on here, OM:)
    Why don't you go on fb and ask the question on Halter Horse pages, may be they will fill you in?';'

2. EVP

EVP Gold Member

OM it is obvious you have a serious problem with this. I suggest either some therapy or join the breeding ranks so YOU can make your mark.
    Seriously, for someone who has nothing, done nothing and will never amount to nothing it must near drive you to drink to see others having an involvement with horses.

I'll come right out and say it......you are just a pathetic nobody wannabe with far to much time on their hands. Buy a horse and get a life darl, your boredom with your present circumstances is really starting to become tragic. :(

3. old_mate

old_mate Well-known Member

YOU are unable to answer the question "what is the breeding for " not riding and not soundness so what ?
    Personal attack aside love, you need to get a life or take some medication to help you with your interperonal skills.
    As to adding more of these poor horses to the world it will be a cold day in hell I pay money to a group of people who breed such ugly badly conformed horses !
    I ride my horse, some thing I hear you dont do.
    May you should get a hobby ie horse riding rather that horse breeding or just being a bitch ?:))

4. EVP

EVP Gold Member

I dont need to ride. I let the best of the best ride the horses I breed. I couldnt do these fab horses justice! So wouldnt even try.
    As for why people breed the horses they do??????? Cant answer that, people all over the world are breeding/multiplying horses for reasons known only to them. No law to prevent it.
    I on the other hand do something constructive in breeding by only turning out superior stock. More than you can say isnt it. That IS my life so I certainly dont need another one. Im doing what I set out to do, what have you ever accomplished apart from some lazy google searches :lol:
    Have you ever even been out of South Australia? Been overseas OM?
    Been to a QH stud? Seen a halter QH in the flesh? Looked past your kitchen window, or gotten out of bed even?
    Didnt think so. You have to try harder OM. Even as sick as I am I can trump you with my accomplishments any clock tick lolol.

5. old_mate

Blah, blah, blah...
    Once again you make unfounded conclusions from sweet FA.
    I'm sure your husband breeds some very nice horses that you see.
    I still don't really know why you get your knickers in a knot when comments are made about the horrible back ends on the Halter horses that started this thread unless your buddies are breeding these horrors?

6. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Yeah hubby does breed some cracker race horses but my joy is in the riding horses that I breed for others to ride and compete with. And they are the horses that I was referring to. My ridingI couldnt do them justice so Ill enjoy their achievements and keep reproducing horses for success.
    And you do what again OM?

I dont defend anyones crappy breeding practises. And theres the difference, cause Ive been outside my front door and see a whole world full of breeding sins. You just get to see a narrow computer google view, little googler you are.

Do you ever get frustrated trying to argue the big wide world of your google experiences. Which level of Horseyville do you live at cause you dont live it in real life. Terribly sad to be on a horse forum and not even own one Ahahahah

7. old_mate

:rolleyes:
    Why did you get so uptight about this thread then. This thread was about crappy breeding?
    The "reeducation" of the judges is not working too well the 2014 halter breed winners looked a lot like the horse that started this thread.

Your communication skills really suck arse because a lot of this thread reads like you are defending the production of these unfortunate animals.

8. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Yeah it probably does read like that to you OM. Im glad you got to spell 'bat' correctly. Good work!
    I dont defend bad breeding practises and continually seek to offer great successful horses to the national market. I take great pride in making reputable contributions and knowing I am doing my bit from my small corner. I can do no more than put up my own money, time and efforts to achieve a better individual in my breed. If everyone operated like that then horses of all breeds would do better.
    Those that contribute nothing, add nothing and have never produced nothing are simply just bad air. They are good at google and nothing else.
    This is you OM. When you have made attempts to correct the sins you see out in the big wide world then people might think you're half smart. Until then you are just a Horseyville wannabe gamer whose only horse experience is from behind closed lids.

9. old_mate

You don't have to breed horses in order to be able to pick a horse with good conformation.
    By the same token breeding horses does not mean you are good at it.
    I am more than happy to own and ride one horse and not breed horses to add to an already over supplied market.
    You may have confused me with your American buddy Lincoln...the breeder of hundreds of international quality imaginary horses.
    I don't need to imagine having a horse I've got one, and one is more than enough as far as I am concerned.

10. old_mate

You really are off your trolley?
    Do you really think that going on holiday makes you a better class of person?
    Wow how shallow can you be?
    I did not realise you were quite that arrogant, what is this 1910 Britain with a class system?
    Do you think people should just respect you because you can afford to go overseas?
    :lol::lol::lol:

11. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Not at all. Anymore than anyone should think you know what your're talking about cause you can google.
    I merely said I was having fun doing 2 things at once. That it upsets you is just another of lifes nuances that you'll have to deal with Im afraid lolol.
    Travel doesnt make someone a better class of person, but it does show a great amount of validity when offering an opinion.
    Armchair opinions are worth nothing.

You assume I never rode. I did. I showed too. But now the horses I breed are better off in the hands of pros. Thats where they shine. And its no sacrifice I can assure you. lolol

12. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Yes there is a huge over supply of crap horses. In every breed and colour. But there can never be an over supply of good saleable horses.
    I dont even know Lincoln. Anymore than you do. If he or she says something then I believe it as much as anyone would believe you know what youre talking about ahahaha.
    Obviously Lincoln got under your skin too cause they said they were successful, knew what they were talking about and possibly made money doing it. Good for them!
    Making money from horses is a standup worthwhile bonus. Might get a holiday out of it too. :rockon::lol:

13. old_mate

You don't upset me love,you amuse me.
    I don't care if you have fun doing more than two things at once, why should it cause me to?
    You are the one crapping on about the holiday and how much money you have.....

14. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Whrre did I say anything about how much money I have. That is your serious hangup.
    You hate the ideal that someone could be successful or achieve something.
    It riles you no end that people might make a dollar from doing things with horses or in the equine world. That says so much about you.
    It says your inability to live the dream makes you bitter and jealous.
    Thats what fuels your google. Youve done nothing, seen nothing, been nowhere and the idea that others do "horses" makes you crazy with envy. I totally get that Horseyville doesnt fill the void all the time though. :cry:.

15. old_mate

I don't envy you I find what you do to be repugnant and vile.
    You breed stock with a questionable back ground and are a member of an association that also supports this. I don't see anything to envy at all thank you very much.

16. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Gee you have a low opinion of this countries top equine competitors dont you. How sad is that. Do you even like horses? Dont own any, dont breed any and now it comes out you dont like horses or their competitors either.
    If your pathetic replies didnt bring your mental state into question previously these new revelations sure have. I mean WTF are you even visiting this site. Hilarious much.

How are the horses that I breed "questionable"? Their parentage, heritage and achievements are there for anyone to read. Gee even your wee googles can find them. Thats a daft pearler even for you OM.

And which association do you think Im a member of?
    You dont like Australian Stock Horses either?
    In your rush to pick up a sword you tripped over and cut off your foot!

OM just when I think you cant get more silly you up and surprise me.
    Fancy putting that out for people to read. Dont you have any self respect or preservation at all. Your contempt for horses and this country's top trainers, clinicians and competitors has everyone on this site scratching their heads. Ill answer their question for them....Yes peoples your're right, with those comments posted its finally revealed shes a blithering idiot. A green with envy, bitter and jealous one at that.
    I pity anyone who does anything with horses and who finds some success or reward, your hatred for people who aspire and achieve is almost pathological......gawd you must hate a huge perentage of members on this site! Why do you torture yourself by visiting here. Your rage is so evident.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  17. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

Well Gee Thanks Admin.

I presume you deleted my post.

I did see it was there all day today whilst I waited for someone to comment on it?.

It was a link to the breeders website? as proof that the original pic was not photoshopped, and I was rather hoping that maybe Coliban could have provided some feedback as to the pictures of the many many many posty legged horses on the website.

There was also a quote from the breeder himself which simply answered a few of the things EVP seemed confused about. (IE- he bred them like that, intentionally, because thats what the judges wanted to see):cool:

so what was offensive about that?:confused:

bit strange that an argument can rant away with nasty bitchy comments from a select few (for 10 pages) and when some clarification is posted?. it miraculously disappears!

Whats with that???:confused::confused::confused:

18. manocaaron

OR??

was it the fact I put a link to a website????

I wouldn't have thought that would have been a problem as the website is for an American stud, and frankly I doubt anyone in WA would be interested in 'buying' any of the mans horses such was the terrible conformation of nearly every single one! (I think I saw one relatively normally shaped horse out of maybe 100!!!!)

Anyway I did contemplate putting photos of some of them but to be honest it takes me forever to remember how to post photos on this page?.';'

so maybe we could just advise them to google the name of the stud? is that acceptable? or is google out of bounds too. :unsure:

sorry, too many rules makes things hard!!! maybe thats why there is just so few (people) on here these days? :cry:

19. old_mate

Check out the stud horse in SA. A product of the same breeder in the US that produced the horror at the start of the thread.
    There are people in Australia breeding these train wreaks as well:(

20. manocaaron

Oh Dear, Old Mate, thats just sad!

way to go to ruin a breed! Just as sad to think that the breed was created out of need for a type, a type that had to work and be functional. The breed is fast becoming very, very, un-functional!

Some of the foal photos I saw showed such extreme weirdness in the rear end, post legs and hips in the wrong place, that they looked like they were standing all tucked up with extreme colic! I saw it and thought "omg poor sick baby" and yet the breeder is writing "this ones gonna be a champion"

The are shaped in the rear end as though the front end needs to stand up and walk on two legs. the hips, hind legs and rump are angled for upright walking not 'down on 4 legs' walking. I can only imagine the pain these horses will be in at around 6+ years.

:( R.I.P the American Quarter Horse!