So, it was just an abcess?

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Remaani, Mar 17, 2012.

1. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

she has matured real nice

2. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

Owwww shes really nice! good luck for states! :)

3. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

Shes looking great! :))

4. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Fantastic news! She's matured into a very lovely girl :)

5. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

WOW! WOW! WOW!

She looks amazing **)

So glad she's still with you and still keeping you on your toes ;) abcess... jumping out of paddocks... wire fences... snakes... but hey she is soooo worth it!

PS: if she goes missing she's not here :p

6. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

She is looking great :)

I hope all goes well at the Arab states :)*

7. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

Wow she is looking fantastic. good luck this weekend.

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hopefully this is my final update. :)

Not more hassles with the shoulder, still sound, maturing well & after a limited but very good show season.

[​IMG]

1st time indoors - she didn't like the people standing above her & the noises LOL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And her shoulder, from 29th Nov:

[​IMG]

10. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

:wub: Just Beautiful :wub:

The last photo of her shoulder is amazing! You deserve all the success in the world with this girl well done for standing strong and never giving up she is truly amazing!

Here's to your future together may the years that come be filled with joy for both of you :))

11. PF

PF Active Member

Her recovery is just amazing. Well done for never giving up - must have taken great strength but so worth it now, she is simply stunning.

12. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

it's so good to see her so well :) Well done Remaani.

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I was nicely requested to do an update & i completely forgot re this thread as don't post much here anymore. Lots have gone on since my last post Dec 2012. :)
    Aurora is still 100% sound & never had any lameness or shoulder swelling/soreness at all in that time.
    She was shown limited thru out 2013 with some good results but her sassy personality meant she was more interested in being a toad! *#) Took her to the river several times & to the beach which she loved!
    Nov 2013 was the Arabian State Show with a International judge & a class of other gorgeous fillies that were very well shown & successful & Aurora was naughty. However the judge awarded her State Champion. After that show she went out to a friends farm, no rugs, no hard feeding, lots of acreage & time to be a pony which i think she needed as she was sour & naughty. The plan was a 2 mth spell only but it crept out to 6 mths which was great.
    She's been home 1 mth now, started show prep for the Royal & thankfully not as fat as she was before she went out LOL.
    Absolutely no more dramas with her shoulder, she's had her teeth done & i'll start mouthing her shortly, long reining etc & then she'll go off to be started under saddle. Then to find her a rider! She's currently 12.3hh.

Some piccies since the last update. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Remaani

Remaani Guest

2 piccies with her older full brother, Music. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day she went on spell.

[​IMG]

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

And now, home. :)
    You can see the scarring, it has reduced soo much. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Naaawwww, there she is ! She looks superb all grown up and filled out.
    She's looks sensational Remaani and congrats on the State Champion award. Naughty or not, she has that special something. **)
    And from that from that tiny little scar you'd never pick what she's been through.

I know I'm no supposed to quote photos but I had to say, I looooove this one. :wub:

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thanks ever soo much!
    I love her, she has a lot of naughty moments (& nothing like her fantastic full & 1/2 siblings) but i think a lot stems from when she was injured, poked & prodded, i spoilt her etc. She's very very sassy. ;)

18. old_mate

old_mate Well-known Member

She is lovely, now you just need her in around 15.2....

19. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Is she not going into foal to Rowan now? (read it in the Breeding section :) ).

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

LOL OM, a few have said that about her, her full brother & another by the same sire. :)

She sure is going to Rowan - which i can't wait, just unsure when now due to being started & shows. :)