Smallest horse

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Noelle, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Poor thing.
    Is something up or is he just standing funny?

3. Sugar's Mum

Sugar's Mum Gold Member

Dont know what to think about this little one. I dont like that three days after birth it is still weak in the hind legs but I guess that happens. I would like to see a photo of it when it is fully grown. I do think we push things too far in our quest for smallest,largest or whatever the goal is.

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

he is very cute...

5. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

OMG.. it looks like a German Sherpherd Dog !#( with patches

sorry YUK :(

Lee

6. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I see they already refer to him as a stallion.

Of Course.

Now they are breeding "teacup" mini's. sheesh.

7. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

he looks alot more proportional than a little mare i know. dont know how small she is but shes smaller than alot of minis ive met. not that small though,

im convinced she suffers from a form of dwarfism. she doesnt look like a normal mini

8. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I watched this video three times :eek: The first two times I was ooohing and ahhhing at how cute he is :D

The third video, my analytic mind kicked in and I thought....um that pony needs to be locked up! He is so badly down on his bumpers :( That is, however, the only flaw I could see in him :D

9. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

I dont find him in proportion at all! He has a big head, thick neck, no rump and funny looking back end?

Have to agree with citigirl, sorry!
    its so ugly its cute:p

10. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

yep I agree with you Animosity, the poor thing looks like a really bad drawing of a horse. his head and neck is as big as the rest of his body *#)

11. megz86

megz86 Well-known Member

I think its cute but i worry about how its internal organs will cope being so squished in that tiny belly:eek:

He doesnt look very in proportion but then again, neither do most 3 day old foals. To me they all look like they have giant heads and spider legs! I like them when they are a couple of months old and have a bit of chub:p

Will be interesting to see what he turns out like