Showcase your horses and ponies

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by Noelle, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Sim

Sim Well-known Member

Raindear, I'm 99% sure that this is the pony I fell in love with at the All Welsh.

2. katelol

katelol Guest

This is my little girl Silvy. She is a pure arab filly and I bought her off Linnybear. Silvy is the sweetest, prettiest, calmest little angel and I luff her :p

[​IMG]

3. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-known Member

Great pics every one, some really nice horses there!!

A few of mine (unfortunately all paddock ornaments at the moment, too much work lol)

Fawely Tsunarmi
    [​IMG]

Kashon Lea
    [​IMG]

Maralinga Sweet Georgia Brown
    [​IMG]

Hassanemesis Rasputin
    [​IMG]

Hassanemesis Golden Snitch
    [​IMG]

Dassous
    [​IMG]

I think that will do for now lol :)

4. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  5. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

I love these threads, and seeing horses that i forget who belongs to who.

Presenting Tally spam. He is my equine soul mate; my heffalump.
    I bought him over from Victoria when he was just 2.5 and I broke him in myself - with lots of help from several good friends. We have had our ups and downs but I never doubted that he was the horse for me. He is a complete and utter mummy's boy.

Tally as a two week old foal
    [​IMG]

the week he arrived here in WA
    [​IMG]

Snuggling with me
    [​IMG]

Giving a ride to my instructors autistic grandson
    [​IMG]

Christmas pony
    [​IMG]

Showing off in his new paddock in Albany
    [​IMG]

He has taught me so much, and my life is fulfilled with him in it. I know that we are a team and together we can do anything.

6. Talullah

Talullah Well-known Member

This is my beautiful boy Lee - 31yr old Stb Gelding.

I've had him for 18 years and can't imagine my life without him, we've been through alot together and I nearly lost him 6mths ago when he broke his elbow....Doing fantastically well now though, you wouldn't even know he'd injured himself...I think he finds retirement a little boring though!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Again n Again

Again n Again Active Member

Loving this thread**)
    Heres a few photos of my gawjus stb gelding Lefty who Ive had for almost 3 years now!!:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. banjo

banjo Well-known Member

heres all my riff raff lovable ponies

tom 28 wb
    [​IMG]
    blaze 22 stb
    [​IMG]
    banjo andy x 6
    [​IMG]
    mj 8 stb
    [​IMG]
    ella tb 20, hillbee anglo 3mth, joy tb 6 mth
    [​IMG]

9. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

Nemesis i am extremly jealous of your paddocks! they are lovely :) and your ponies too of corse!! :p

10. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Lovely horses everyone. Love seeing the pics. Hope Janet W, smash, Sharaway, Remaani, to name a few get their pics up.

11. Pinkie_Pie

Pinkie_Pie Well-known Member

Not technically mine, but I look after them, volunteering. So much fun. Both real characters. Both rising 7. Robbie is the bay and Comet is the roan. Love them to bits
    [​IMG]

My big girl, Amber. Standardbred. Big softy. Love her too, I love all of the horses I care for :D
    [​IMG]

My daughter, Olivia, and her Shetland Welsh Cross, Cricket...
    [​IMG]

My sisters Standy, Nero.
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, Orion. My first horse, also a Standy, sadly passed away nearly 3 years ago (3 years in March). This is my fav pic of him... His tail wasn't really that short, he was swishing flies
    [​IMG]

12. Pinkie_Pie

Pinkie_Pie Well-known Member

Hmmmm... Why haven't my pics shown up???? I did it the same way I always do. First time it hasn't worked...

Edit: It's all good and working now. :confused:';'

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  13. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-known Member

Thanks Omeaga, we are very spoilt down here in our corner of the south west. Cold and wet alot of the time but its nice to have the green grass :)

14. Piwi

Piwi New Member

wow stockies have some beautiful horses :)*
    here are my lot
    first is Piwi, he is the best pony i have ever known i trust him completely.
    he is approx 20yrs old 12.2hh mixed breed, he was my old ponytrotter and has taught me so much,
    [​IMG]
    this is Ally, she is 6yrs old pinto/part welsh, she has had her ups and downs but has taught me alot of patience and has really matured in the last year,
    [​IMG]
    next is Asha, she is Ally's foal and is around 3 months old, she is beautiful and follows me everywhere,
    [​IMG]
    then there's Percy, he is a yearling Shetland pony, he has been a "show pony" for the past few months and is cheeky and confident but alot of fun,
    [​IMG]
    and lastly the newest addition to the family (picked him up monday)
    is Sooky, 7yr old Standy, just retired from racing, hoping he will be a nice riding horse that i can hopefully take to the odd show and have a bit of fun with,
    [​IMG]
    sorry about the novel, just felt like showing my lot off :eek:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  15. samm

samm Gold Member

Our new boy ......
    Oscar ,Waler gelding who will be used for trick riding in the Teenage Rampage team.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

awww there all so shiney i love baldy and tally, This is pippin 6yo warmblood cross which i have on lease. [​IMG][​IMG]

17. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohhhhh I like your new horse Nancy **)

My two "men" Bundy WBxPercheron and Mickey Mouse Welsh B

[​IMG]

Jess has already put up pics of the the "little boys" :D

18. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

Jingles my big ASH mare - love this gal, such a kind soul. Bit of a jack of all trades master of none.
    This pic was taken last year, one of our worst rides ever - probably due to injury...
    [​IMG]

And my 3 year old Conny/Arab Sienna aka Yellow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The above 2 photos were taken after being broken in Octoberish 2010, having limited rides where very little was asked of her and then chucked out for 8 weeks. First real ride back (had 2 little no pressure ones before this pic), I think she did alright. :p This girl can be a right toe rag on the ground and in the paddock, but under saddle she is a different pony so obliging and unfazed! Hopefully a future performance pony in the making...we'll see.

19. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

stealing this photo :D love it

20. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Here are my Big boys lol

This is my Paintbred Stallion, Bobby (Hustlers Near Miss) actually moving lol
    [​IMG]

Standing up pretty lol show off
    [​IMG]

What ya got in there mum any yummies lol
    [​IMG]

This is my Paint Colt Rebel (GPS Rockabilly Hustler) first time at the beach.
    Taken on Australia Day
    [​IMG]

At Canning Districts Breed Show
    [​IMG]

Both boys are by Stockmans Farms stallion Ready To Hustle :)*

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011