show us your Warmbloods

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Dashbabe, May 28, 2009.

1. tilda

tilda Well-known Member

she sold some of her horses shes still got giorgio, issy & charlie but sold maverick & felix as didnt have time for all of them
    haha i know im lucky he's amazing, love him soooo much, turning him into a dressage/eventer pony :p

holly actually came and watched my dressage for the wooroloo ode this morning :)

2. Bella1207thor zen

Bella1207thor zen Well-known Member

hahah aww thanx :) he is pretty special :p ur horse is lovely 2:)

3. [​IMG]

hmmm I don't know if this posting a photo thing has worked???

My 4 yo (rising 5) is a Cleveland Bay Sporthorse by Sandgate Reznor (dec) in earlier post.

Dam is t/bred Finally Free

He is going super under saddle, done a couple of ODE's, dsg / sj days and looking to taking him official showjumping bit later this year when I get organised!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
  4. Ltd Edition Madcow

Ltd Edition Madcow Well-known Member

I'm a very lucky girl and have 2 lovely warmbloods to ride atm!:D

First is Dougie. 4yr old Gelding by Don Ramiro out of a salute mare
    [​IMG]

Other pony is Griffy. 17yr old Stallion by Falkland Victory

Both at opposite ends of the education scale with Dougie being a try hard YDH and Hunter Newcomer and Griffy a very special Dressage pony.

5. abararka

abararka Well-known Member

aaahhhhhhhhhh there's that gorgoeous large pony of yours madcow that i saw at gossy's breed show. it was his first i think that day. gosh he looks wonderful, he's the one you had brought over from eastern states or SA? i can't remember exactly where, sorry :(

but he does look stunning. how is he going under saddle now?

6. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Ummmm???? I think we need a photo shoot with Griffy??? He is a very very special pony after all.........:D

7. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Dougie looks gorgeous MC :)

8. MinninupRoad

MinninupRoad Well-known Member

@) please dont tell me u have northern griffen???? if so, may i come and stare at him??? :eek:*#) i remember him being @ sues wen i was a kid and ive admired him ever since!!!!!! soooo jealous! like so jealous madcow!!!!

9. madcow

madcow Guest

Ta about Dougie guys....I think he's pretty noice:D He is just so sweet and honest even if he is a bit strange. LOL Yep he's the one I bought from NSW last year.

Gaia we do need some pics of Griffy...one day. Minningup Road you are thinking of the right horse. I used to work for Sue and looked after Griffy as a baby. I used to admire him and can't believe myself how lucky I am to now have him in my stables!

10. abararka

abararka Well-known Member

ooooooooooooooo i love your horse clevelandbays, he/she is related to my horse :p
    they have the same dad. it actually looks similar to my girl aswell.

he/she is beautiful and solid. mmmmmmmm very nice. :)

11. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

K I have Felix aka Helms Deep Legacy
    He is by Last Waraba who I can't find a photo of anywhere :) and his mum is Hanover Park Giorgio who I have pics of but on the other comp!
    [​IMG]
    old pic of him being a mud monster.

and I have Tallyho Tommy Hilfiger
    [​IMG]He is by Tallyho Kahlua
    [​IMG]
    His grand daddy Kaliber
    [​IMG]
    His dam is Tallyho Sequel who I don't have a pic of but believe she is now in WA?

12. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my 32 months old is a Cleveland Bay Sporthorse by (TB) CM Danzaponastaa (who he was by Danzig Connection and out of Herself, and Danzig Connection was by Danzig...sire of Danehill).

Dam is 1/2 Cleveland Bay Sporthorse - CM Killarnie Ceilidh who was by Killarnie and out of Oberon Shandy.

They are the oldest English Warmbloods!!

He is at the trainer for starting at the moment, obviously you can tell by looking those photos lol.

13. Reigate

Reigate Well-known Member

CM Burnt In Gold - WB x ASH (has Chico D'Oro and Diamond B Sky High - his mum was Chuggys showjumper Spellbound) - also known as Buckethead/Buck/You B@stard! depending on his mood................ lol Hanoverian x ASH gelding, 16.1hh, 15 yrs old,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Billara Beersheba - our 'it' boy! 3/4 Cleveland Bay, 1/4 TB, now 16.1 1/2hh, will be 5 yrs old later in 2009.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come.....

14. Reigate

CM Oberon Toblerone - Cleveland Bay x Holsteiner, 17.3hh, 9 yrs old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CM Bedford Forrest - 3/4 Cleveland Bay, 1/4 TB, currently 17.1hh and counting, 4 1/2 yrs old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Reigate

Okies, the mares are next.......

CM Killarnie Ceilidh - Cleveland Bay x TB mare, 14 yrs old, 16.1hh. Was Australasian Champion in 2003 in the CBHSA High Point Awards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Billara Killari - 16.2hh Cleveland Bay x TB, 17 yrs old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Reigate

Braelea Park Serendipity, 16.3 - 16.3hh 3/4 Cleveland Bay 1/4 TB mare, 7 yrs old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballantyne Gracie - Cleveland Bay x TB mare, 16.1hh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Reigate

Caylie - Cleveland Bay x TB mare, 15.3hh, 15 yrs old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Baxters Faberge - Hanoverian, 16hh, 20 1/2 yrs old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Reigate

CM Commanding Miss - 37.5% CB and the rest TB - By Billara Beersheba, out of Commanding View - we are keeping her for a future broodie :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CM Mighty Wings - By Billara Beersheba out of Bao Salle who Gecko has now..... really should sell this one, but dont mind if she stays..... lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Reigate

CM Sorta Sassy - By Billara Beersheba out of Kaysand Kinda Cute....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CM Silver Serenade - by Billara Beersheba out of Rossida - who we got from Gecko, but friends in WA really wanted her.... so shes gone over there, in foal to Bill again.....

[​IMG]

looking like a yak....
    [​IMG]

20. wheatbeltanimalrescue

wheatbeltanimalrescue Well-known Member

Awwwww shell, your lot are all so darned gorgeous!!!
    We have a very lovely stocky Andalusian mare that i am tempted to breed with but can't decide! LOL