Show us your engagement/wedding rings!

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by Coliban Quarter Horse Stud, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

I tied my to my bra strap :) hence the blue ribbon and the blue charm my girlfriend gave to me on the day.

I have only ever wore rings on my left hand, it just felt so weird to have it on my right and I didn't want to confuse my soon to be hubby on the day.

it also goes Wedding band on first, then engagement ring :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. tutiii

tutiii New Member

3. spooky33

spooky33 New Member

This is my 4th time to this store http://www.kushdiamonds.com.au and I think will b the only store I would like to buy diamonds from . Consultant is exceptionally patient and explains us and shows us the right jewelry and also one of the time I had a issue with my ring and they covered it under warranty and replaced my diamond for no cost thanks him again who got it done for me and also followed up . One of the best sales person in that store .

4. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

This is mine. I'm so in love with it. Coming up to two years engaged and getting married this October
    18ct yellow gold. Centre diamond is 1.5ct princess cut, with 6 princess cut diamonds either side equalling 1ct.

Attached Files: