~~~ Show set super special ~~~

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lily, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Magic Browbands is pleased to offer our first super special on our very popular show sets.

Thanks to everyone that has ordered one so far, and for all your great pictures. July 1 will see us launch a new website (with online shopping capabilities) with all your pics included, and pics of the many sets and browbands I have not yet had a chance to upload.

The show set special includes: browband, stock tie, bib vest, stock pin and hairbow. Buying the whole set gives you a considerable saving at the normal price, let alone this special price!

Diamantes Sets - $125 (normally $145)

Superbling Sets - $140 (normally $160)

[​IMG]
    superbling

[​IMG]
    diamantes

[​IMG]
    diamantes

[​IMG]
    superbling

[​IMG]
    superbling

Conditions: sets must be ordered and paid for by the end of June. Delivery will be in July unless an earlier delivery is requested and agreed on at the time of ordering.

Note: prices will be increasing on July 1, so be quick to get your order in now.

2. safs_mum

safs_mum Well-known Member

That blue set is absolutely gorgeous Mel :)

3. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Wow Mel they are so nice I might have to venture into the hack ring just for an excuse to purchase one of your lovely show sets.

4. Talkingshell

Talkingshell Well-known Member

Wow....I love the second photo but sadly I just can't afford it as I don't work and all my monies goes to my 3 horses...oh poop!

5. F.adila

F.adila Well-known Member

Oh that second set is my exact 'dream' show colours for when i venture into the ring... Oh i may have to go win lotto xD

Gorgeous sets :)

6. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh what a great idea ! I love them all

:)*

Cheers
    Lee

7. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

They are all BEAUTIFUL i really want the last purple set, just stunning :)

8. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Hey Caitie... that's our very own Finitey modelling that purple set... you should have seen her when she first saw it... she was nearly in tears she was so thrilled with it!!!

Honestly, the photo's just don't do these sets justice... they are simply stunning in the flesh (fabric??)!!!

9. Animosity

Animosity Well-known Member

Eeeeee!
    -runs of to tell mum...-
    :D

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I agree with Bethy...They are Great..I got one for myself(but i didnt get the hair bow:(..lol)
    [​IMG]

I will eventually get another set...**)

11. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Wow Pinto that blue set is lovely! Magic, ALL of those sets are just gorgeous... so hard to pick..... oh and will have to discuss my Royal set soon as well :)

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

it is**)

Havent actually been able to wear it all properly yet..but that will change this sunday(yes Magic i will get some pics for you:D )

I will be looking into a different colour for the royal as well but will be sticking with the same style...**)

13. Maddog 29

Maddog 29 Well-known Member

Ohh they are very pretty

Might be a good idea for my daughters birthday next month:)*

She has a Pali so I think the green would look great, such a hard choice!:D