Show Hunter/Working Hunter...

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Denny, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Tyne

Tyne Well-known Member

haha our red one likes to make you work hard to go fast hehe!!!
    hoping to have some pics of rover & WW at the classic to post just waiting to hear back:D
    They look very pro

2. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

ok - so makeup but obviously the 'ala natural' look....

LOL Fast is good - can kinda do fast but not in a hurried way (cause he is a bit lazy) but at least I know I will stop!!!.

LOL - Smiley your services will be required to capture this on film!!!!!

3. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

not here they dont!!!

4. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Rem - this is part of that thing.... But don't worry your boy will be ok.....

5. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Hi Tyne - long time no see!!

Pics would be great!!!

6. Rem

Rem Well-known Member

Hmmm well I'm not so sure, what with all this talk of make-up and stuff, you'll give him a complex. :p

Don't think you'll need a jumping saddle though, he wouldn't even have to jump 3ft, he could just step over it. :D

7. Tyne

Tyne Well-known Member

yes where have you been hiding???
    Which big horse are you dragging into the hunter world?? :D

Yep will get back to ya on the pics:D

8. pso

pso Gold Member

hmmm...it so happens that I have a jumping saddle!
    (and a video camera!:D )

9. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

and a cushion for me to land on if I fall off??????

Tyne - been around - you know how it is head down etc... He's a red roundy roundy dressage pony....def not hack material but might pass as a Hunter (well we might have to discuise him!!!)

10. Tyne

Tyne Well-known Member

cool!!! you will have fun! There are heaps of dressage horses in the hunter ring. Yonti comes to mind he does very very well.

Well i managed to take pics of pics hehe not the best quality but you get the idea. I love love WWs jacket goes so well. And you would never guess Rover was clipped like 3 days before this show. His coat was awesome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. taylor

taylor Well-known Member

There's always the Winter Gala in a few weeks - I'll be there prepping a newcomer (as far as I know!) so if you need a hand....plus it's school holidays by then....I'll be around!

12. Denny

Denny Well-known Member

Ta for the pics Tyne - Rove looks a bit like a mini F (My guy!!)

Taylor!!!! How are you buddy??? Thought I heard another big gasp on the forum!! Wait till S hears hey!!! I might not make the Gala (have to physc myself up for this!!) but would love meet you there to get all the inside info.... (will I be here or in HK?????)

13. madcow

madcow Guest

Oooh cool! I know where you live now so I'll pop over with me skizzors and 'trim' your tail for you:D I don't know which horse though so I'll give them all a bit of a tidy up hey:p No need to thank me...I owe you a favour remember hehe

You do realise that if news leaks out into the dressage world that your thinking of crossing over to the dark side that you reputation will be ruined!? It'll also give anyone from any other proper equestrian disapline an automatic license to makes jokes and poke fun at your expense LOL:p

Warning- riding around in circles can make you dizzy*#)

PS- Don't get Princeton to help you with your outfit. Hunters are supposed to be plain and boring and she'll find a away to 'bling' you somehow:p

14. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

im SO there! :)
    hehe

15. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Tyne - i remember telling you to hunter rove, i knew he would do well.

How long til you pop now??

Are you and liv taking him east next march???

16. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Hi Denny

Wanneroo Adult Equestrian Club are holding an Encouragement Hacking & Dressage day this Sunday.

We have a Showhunter class as well as the normal hacking program. No Uniform change is needed so it would be good to see whether the judge thinks your horse is a showhunter type!

When you've finished getting a taste of the hacking world you could maybe do a dressage test or two!
    Email me at gretchen2@westnet.com.au if you would like a program.**)

17. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

theres a showhunter class?

*goes to check programme*

lol i didnt actually check what the classes were just circled the ones i can enter haha

18. Showie

Showie Active Member

Great pics Tyne!
    Been thinking of you - will send you an email with all the latest goss :)

19. Tyne

Tyne Well-known Member

3 weeks and 3 days and counting:D how bout you scorpio??? over the sickness yet??

Yep he is a ripper of a hunter. Still undecided if we will make the big trek yet. Would be awesome though.
    off to check emails:D hehe i just messaged you today Miss A ;)