SHC Classic & Newcomers Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by thorne, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwood

Wildwood Well-known Member

... lets say there was some politics going on at this show but I was happy with the results in the end. I didnt have a horse there but all horses that won worked beautifully and were deserved winners!

2. polly33

polly33 New Member

3. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Yahoo Polly33

1st go at Newcomers and had such a fanstastic result!!

We have had many entrants over the years - and had a runner-up large pony - quite a few years ago now!

It is such a thrill and congatulations to you and all the winners and runner-ups

4. Cav

Cav Gold Member

What you mean at "this show"?? It happens at every show!! LOL

5. Wildwood

yeah it happens at almost every show.... this one was just a bit more obvious than others

6. MPKG

MPKG Active Member

Okay Champ Results

Champ Small Galloway - Gordon Park Royal Review
    Res - Gordon Park Concerto

Champ Large Galloway - Silkwood Slipstream
    Res - Burnbrae Audition

Champion Small Hack - SLM Flirting
    Res - Glomax Countryman

Champion Large Hack - Issues
    Res - Perfect By Nature

Also if anyone says the results from this show where political, there wrong, the best horses on the day won and congratulations too them :)

7. Raw Prawn

Raw Prawn Well-known Member

Congrats Michelle!!

Looking at the results (and not knowing any bit about the "politics" of this particular show) - these horse/rider combinations are seasoned competitors, extremely high quality horses, are always immaculately presented and always work very well. Im sure deserved every bit of their success **)

8. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Exactly ........ **)

9. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

10. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Thanks heaps for the results **)

Unfortunately I could not make it down on either day due to other committments and family (they came 1st for a change!)

:} Would still love to know all the newcomer results :))

And get over the politics everyone!
    This is such a shame to read - not being their I cannot see any problems - these are the most beautiful animals that have won, Yes their would have been lots off the most beautiful animals there - its the judges choice - I feel that they have chosen well - all these competitors will do WA proud if they choose to go EAST :confused: (JMO)

Any newcomer results??

11. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

it is a shame to read Nanna isnt it

you know what... ive sat on the fence watching the people who cry on stockies after each BIG show about politics and it is the same members over and over again....... some who arent even competing against the said people.... so get over it..... stop being bad sports!!! your the same ones over and over...... if you think there is politics complain to the societies instead of being on such a silly witch hunt..... i truly am sick of youcrying politics over the good horses - its people like you that turn me off showing not the people out their winning all the time who deserve to win

having said that for those who cant let go of this politics rubbish i expect this thread to be closed but am glad to have expressed hwo i feel about these ongoing comment - lets wait you will all ark up with your comments again after the EWA WInter Gala.... I'm certain of that

12. Horsetalk

Horsetalk Well-known Member

Agreed, I came to this thread to read the Newcomer results! Does anybody know who made Newcomer gally and hack please? :)

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

newcomer gally was the endersbys - i am sure i wrote that a few pages back, and im dying to know who went hack as i have no idea:p

14. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Me too!!

I am dying to know some results - I have had a couple of favourties that I have been watching at some shows lately - and would just simple love to know the results :D

:))

15. Serenity

Serenity Well-known Member

From memory, and I am not sure of their names.

The winner was a clipped black horse with a white star - was beautiful and owned by Patemans?
    Runner up was the lovely grey hack ridden by Matt Daly for Gem Park **)

Galloway was the stunning Gordon Park Royal Review and runner up was Sanlirra Sublime (I think that is the correct name)

16. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Gem Park Pure Note (runner Up) - ridden by Mathew Daly and owned by Kaitlin Woods
    (well that is what was in the catalogue from the EFA Novice Show when I did the PA for them) absolutely beautiful creature!!

Dont know the winner - darn

17. MPKG

MPKG Active Member

You where almost right, it was Silkwood Sublime, I don't know the hack winners name but I know Brooke Rolfe was riding it. And yes runner was Gem Park Pure Notes.

18. Serenity

Yes thats the right name for the runner up, and I havent seen the winner around at any shows before....is a really lovely horse :)

19. Serenity

Thanks for that....I knew the prefix started with an "S"
    My memory is not what it used to be!!!:p

20. Wildwood

the winner of the newcomer hack was Bramley Royal Jester ridden by Brooke Rolfe and owned by Cheryl and Carla Pateman.
    I wasn't competing and i'm happy with the winners I think they were all well deserved winners (like I said a few pages back) i was just saying politics is rife in the show horse sport and no I'm not talking about who you all think I am!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.