Share your riding pics.

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by nannygoat, Jul 30, 2012.

1. NiccyLovesK

NiccyLovesK Well-known Member

That girl makes the biggest horse look miniature! So peculiar, love it. *#)

2. GoGo

GoGo Well-known Member

CMBR - wheres your head gone.

3. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

*#) *#) i make retarded tongue out of mouth faces *#) *#)

4. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

It's called a riding face :p Don't worry, we all have one !

5. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

This is the last time i was in the saddle :(

[​IMG]
    me: "did i get her square"

[​IMG]
    shocking quality but she was trying so hard :)

6. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Some recent riding photo's of me and my fella.. at Kalgoorlie ODE, Shame I rode like crap and fell off in the xc phase otherwise we would have come first- oh well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Having a ride the day we arrived..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

I havent posted in a while as i went off adventuring for about 7 weeks to Europe :) and pony got sent to a friend in albany while i was gone.
    But have been back almost 3 weeks now and we are getting back into the swing of things after a rocky start at the beginning of the season - where horse decided he would start planting himself on XC, not even as a jump! just stopping! i think he got a bit smart for his own good - worked out how to get out of it! so we down graded from C grade, back to D - to help get him back on track. Which he now is! we jumped clear around the gidgie XC course this wkd in the Intro 2 class! YAY! so here are the most recent pics of me and my boy - at a clinic at brookleigh and then at gidgie (photos thanks to Crave:D)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Jordy D

Jordy D Active Member

[​IMG]
    Punch and I at the last WAQHA B Show.

9. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Jordy D- gorgeous.. had a judge comment on my QHx last breed show that he would be good for western pleasure.. not broken in yet and so out of the loop that not sure I could do it.. maybe one day:)

10. Jordy D

Jordy D Active Member

Its easy to get into, there is a show in 2 weeks at Brookleigh, its the last of the series with the WAQHA for the winter; you should come up and have a look? Everyones helpful and would be able to point you in the right direction!
    Also two of the trainers hold clinics/ladies days once a week/monthly ones at Brookleigh and the other at Foxwood.

11. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

Beau, my 3yo :) and favourite ridden photo of him*
    [​IMG]

Miss Clover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And my favourite of her*
    [​IMG]

12. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

Love your browband!

13. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Thanks NG!
    I have had a few comments about it, Pimp My Pony sell them and they come in different colours!

14. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I haven't been on here in ages. But we have been having loads of fun riding and training. I am very lucky to have some amazing places to ride :)
    Here are a few photos:p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Eventer4Ever

Eventer4Ever Well-known Member

YAYYYYYYY! I love seeing updates from you Maree :)

Looks lovely over there!

16. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

My latest riding pictures. King back after 6 weeks of education with a trainer :D. My first ride on him 'getting a feel'. He's very very very different to when he left! Lots to work on, I need to adjust and ride better now! He still needs to master his forward forward forward and into the bridle, something thats slowly coming with time (but explains lack of contact sometimes).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't ridden since Feb :eek: My back is in SO much pain today! And I only had a little toddle around yesterday!

17. samm

samm Gold Member

The latest ones of Emma riding Oscar.
    Not bad for a little horse that was found in a paddock of the Sth West of WA :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  18. Nikiwink

Nikiwink Well-known Member

These are the most recent i have on this computer. Taken in June and bess has since had 5weeks off due to injury and only started back in work on the weekend gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Aww thanks E4E, we are back in to our training for a dressage comp and he is working the house down, loving it. Here are a couple more shots for you :D because I can LOL
    This is at the end of my street, they call it a common area :)
    [​IMG]

And this is 3km up the road :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I just love how you allow a lovely length of rein for your horse to work into the bridle!