Share your riding pics.

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by nannygoat, Jul 30, 2012.

1. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I know that I do enjoy seeing everyone riding their horses and its been a while since we showed them all off.

My lesson last week. Tammy the Troll is still very hot and we need to tap into her brain a little more often than she would like but we are getting there and my riding is always a work in progress so I guess in some ways we are as helpful to each other sometimes we are hindering each other. :rolleyes:

Its all about the rythmn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking for *more*

[​IMG]

Half Halt down into a walk

[​IMG]

Half Halt to rebalance before half pass

[​IMG]

I told you mum I dont do water!!

[​IMG]

2. Anna E

Anna E Guest

I don't do flash riding like you do nanny but here's a pic from one of our trail rides:
    [​IMG]
    And here's a pic of me coming in off one of our endurance rides. We're awfully muddy and scruffy in comparison to you NG but we do do water! :)*
    [​IMG]

3. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

AnnaE it is horses for courses. I sometimes think you have a lot more fun than me riding!

And it frustrates me no end that I cannot take my mare out for a simple trail ride...sigh...

At home I ride in trackie dakkies lol make no mistake, but would never show up to lesson so shabby.

The last thing anyone that knows me would call me is flash - I am as bogun as they come, truly. lolol :p

4. Beauvelour

Beauvelour Well-known Member

Nanny your are one of my "inspirational" riders! I love your horses and admire your position and the way your horses go, Love seeing pics

Hope that doesnt sound to stalkerish lol

5. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

I have been accused many times of being a stalker pmsl but thanks for the compliment, it isnt very deserved, there is so much more I want to do.

:eek:

Where are pics of Bangers?

6. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

I love everyones pictures!
    Here is Destiny and I...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    we do bareback too..
    [​IMG]
    and try a little jumping every now and then..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Love your girl NG and every time I see her she looks better and better!

Here are some recent ones of me riding Kit and Molly, just love riding these 2. The Thoroughbreds are awesome too but no recent pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Sim

Sim Well-known Member

Wow, what a beautiful looking mare, or should I say mares??LOL.

Seriously, what a lovely team you make :))

9. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

I have just been pouring over all your beautiful horses and ridden photos.

I know a few of you would have already seen the recent pic of myself and Shilo, but I just have to post it here too because I never get ridden pics of us so never get to post in these threads.

I am very proud of my pony....

A little bit of resistance.....
    [​IMG]

Starting to achieve softness...
    [​IMG]

10. carla

carla Well-known Member

kit is looking fantastic.
    this is toby from his dressage training day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    how do i resize on pb??? sorry i dont know how.

11. Beauvelour

well riding would be boring if we had done everything we wanted! Dont have to ask me twice to share pics lol I think I need some new ones as I "feel" I have fallen back to bad habits with my riding again, hard enough getting someone to watch the baby let alone take some pics or vids lol

This has to be my favorite so far:
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

12. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

Some recent photos of Skye.
    This is at a show on sunday. She was awesome but the judge didn't think so even though it was some of the most consistant work at a show she has done.
    Plenty to work on but we have come so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

How could the judge not like Skye CWACS? She has matured into a lovely mare!

14. chick_with_a_chainsaw

No idea but we got last in everything even when another rider did the completly wrong workout. Oh well she was great and only had one slight misbehaviour which was a small pigroot

15. crave

crave Well-known Member

I havent posted photos for a while so here's a few of my darling boy :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Troppo

Troppo Well-known Member

This is from a rodeo a couple of weeks ago in Novice barrels and my current favourite

[​IMG]
    dammit its so small!

I am looking forward to seeing how we fair this weekend at Barrel club. Just completed a 2 day clinic with Amber West from the US and I like to think the pair of us have improved in leaps and bounds!

17. Deb2

Deb2 Guest

That pigroot was Skye saying 'up you' to the judge.:)*

18. Beauvelour

Bit off topic....but CWAC - not only has skye come along way but so have you...your position look fab

Can anyone else tell im position obsessed?

19. chick_with_a_chainsaw

Thank you :)
    Just recently my instructer has pointed out a position fault I never realised I had and why I did it. Now being concious of the fact my leg likes to move back to kick belly I can avoid doing it.

Just got to work on bring my hands up more consistantly and forward a little

20. Beauvelour

Haha I have LOTS of position faults that i don't even realize im doing lol