SHARAWAY !!!!!! and all "natural horsemanship" LOVERS

Discussion in 'Training Horses' started by smash, Jun 28, 2010.

1. smash

smash Well-known Member

merlin
    cheers

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  2. TillyRocket

TillyRocket Active Member

I thought that was absolutely AMAZING!
    The things that horse could do, and how she rode it with no bridle and still got it to do the things.
    Im gobsmacked at how good that horse was, best video i have seen in a lonngggggggg time **)**)**)**)**)**)

3. Clerrt

Clerrt Well-known Member

i cannot get over that piaffe....ever...

4. kashybabe

kashybabe Active Member

that was just soo amazing!
    i just wish i could do that with my horses
    thats what i want to do
    iv wanted to do for ages now
    just dont know where to start

5. Cornflower

Cornflower Well-known Member

**) To me, something like that is beautiful, and i am totally inspired and in awe of those riders and the horses. Love classical training.

**)

And you only ever see stuff like this with men. It's great to see a woman doing it!

I'm not ripping any eyes out either. All i said was that it wasn't 100% my cup of tea. Lesson learnt though.

I would like to do more liberty work with my boy. And since he's not ridable right now, good oppotunity to work on it :)

6. lollipop

lollipop Active Member

Cornflower I love classical dressage too! Not picking on the You Tube clip too much but I actually thought the piaffe lacked a certain cadence and rythm? ';' In fact the horse looked on his forehand, his hindquarter was getting higher than his shoulder even though he maintained a good hind leg bend. Anyone agree or was it just me?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  7. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

I thought he could have had more "lift" infront just to balance the whole picture :)