Serpy ODE, who is planning on going :)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by eventingchild, Jan 10, 2010.

1. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

just get up earylier girl and get yourself down there to watch its going to be awesome.

2. horse girl Jess

horse girl Jess Well-known Member

What assive classes!

I've got late starts. I'm rider #173 (on Deep Forest Grasshopper), dressage: 12.02pm, showjumping: 10.48am, cross country: 2.48pm.

Get ready for the heat, the weather doesn't look like it's slacking off! I've got my water, electrolytes, molasses and towels all ready. Hopefully there will be decent shade for everyone.

3. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Hahaha :p
    I will tryyyy LOL.
    I'm not really a morning person *#)

Mums on canteen duty, do you know if it's all day? or for a few hours?

4. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

it will only be for a few (maybe 2 ) hours. just look thru everyone elses helper jobs and find the next start time in the canteen.

5. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Im so excited:D

I like my times, Rider number 183#
    DRS - 9:42
    SJ - 12:42
    XC - 10:59

Should be getting there just before 8 on sat:)
    See ya there :)*

6. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Can anyone let me know if there is a charge for using the yards over night
    as one of my mates was asking :)

7. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

No I dont think there is, as for getting them its first in first serve**)

8. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

**)**) Cheers for that :)

9. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

your welcome paula:)

well cheds all tucked away and prettyfied. my to-do list was soooo freakin huge today on finished everything at about 7pm ish ahah but float and car is packed:) see yas tomorrow

10. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Rumes is all plaited up (gah i suck at plaiting *#)).
    I hope they stay in, i felt to guity to put a neck rug on her :p baha
    Car is packed and i've ironed my uniform.. I reeeally hope we will be allowed to take our pony club jumpers off.

I'm number 189
    & riding a grey mare.. i'll have on Murray PC colours :) Come say hi!
    I'm so scared for dressage baha *#) Due to so much school work and the heat i haven't rode the test even once yet :|

11. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:) Yayyyy.. 60.75 in Dressage :p Which is a HUGE improvment from last weekend where we got eliminated.. and i believe it's the best score rumes has ever got for dressage :D

2 refusals in sj, i was so unbalanced and nervous but rumes was really good.. i just need to build some trust with her and learn to breeeeathe. Bring on xc tomorrow :)

Thanks to Shiralee for taking me, Mummy for doing my helper duty tomorrow ;) & emma for letting me use the float :))

12. horse girl Jess

horse girl Jess Well-known Member

I watch your round from the clubroom, but didn't know it was you. You did a good job :)

Maybe it's worth dropping your stirrups down a hole or two, that could help you wrap your legs around and be more balanced. At E grade you don't need a really deep seat, nor do you need your stirrups so short to create a smaller angle between your seat and upper body. Maybe it's worth trying that in the warm up tomorrow? Good luck, if I see you again I'll come say hi (I'm in a different class so have different times).

13. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Thanks.. they felt way to long in warm up so i put the up a hole.
    I think my problem was i was so nervous coz it was my first ode and the second time i've ever jumped her baha.

14. i had a great time :)

did an alright dressage test. felt like i was riding in a cyclone it was soo windy :eek:
    one rail in sj. but he did a confident round :) and then xc had to refusals.. but he went straight in the water which is a big thing for him LOL :D

no placings but i am soo happpyy :) :) !