Serpy ODE, who is planning on going :)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by eventingchild, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Im camping but my pony isnt hehe *#) his agistment is like a 1 min drive from the grounds LOL

2. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I hate camping but *#) Lol.
    I will if Amy & Shiralee wana..

3. Double Helix

Double Helix Well-known Member

Does anyone know of agistment very near the Serpy ODE where I could agist my boy for the night?

I am camping but my horse has never camped out over night and I am a bit worried about having him in float yards...

4. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

There are solid yards there available on a first in best dressed basis, they dont have fronts but if you used the float yards at the front of them i would suggest that would be quite secure, But on the agistment front, sorry i cant help

5. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

have a look at the yards when you arrive, and if you dont think they are going to be good enough. go to the office and ask for me (sherree) i live about 3kms away, where alyandmontana agist. i will also have milly moo's horse there for the night as they dont have yards.

however if you have your own float yards and attach to the permanent yards you will probabaly find that with all the other horses there your horse will be fine.

it will be a good time to find out how he takes to camping.

6. sherreem

sherreem Well-known Member

oh forgot to mention that the draw will be up tonight, just had it emailed to me to have a look over.

Emma is 1st out on XC on sunday in the A grade. yey hope she doesnt have any problems as she will be the first rider to ever do A grade at serpentine.

"go my brave girl"

7. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

Woooo!

I was just gonna ask when the draw was out :p

:)) Goodluck everyone!! :D

8. Double Helix

Double Helix Well-known Member

Thanks sherreem. I would be happy to use the permanent yards (maybe in conjunction with my float yards) but was worried they will all be taken when I get there. I would have quite happily paid to book a yard but there was no option to do that :)

I have had him in my float yards before (not overnight) and he went silly bucking and got his back legs caught and completely mangaled a couple of the panels and flipped over and ended up on the ground, stupid horse!!! Been a bit scared to use the yards since then, he was a bit younger then though.

Looking forward to the weekend if my horse can behave himself.

9. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

wow how exciting, Im getting nervous now, just gotta hope my horse is fit enough to make it round the XC, he seems to be but still has his grass belly, ah well to late to worry now..PS ive been first up a heap of times in the A so im really glad its not me this time hehe

Good luck everyone!

10. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

im getting excited! cant wait to see how my young boy goes. i have a horrible flu though so hopefully its gone by the weekend :( or you will hear me from a mile away! (coughing lol)

11. ahh i cant wait for the draww :D *twitch*

12. Ditto as Sherree - if you get stuck I'm five mins up the road - have stables, paddocks, roundyard etc :)

13. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

yay cant wait for the draw!!!! xD

14. me too... getting anxious LOL keep booting my sister off my laptop while shes doing homework to check.. OOPS i did it agan :eek::))

15. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

hahahah same, the suspense.... =P

16. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

i keep checking ktrials every couple of minutes hahah bring on the weekend! even if it is stinking hot! :D

17. bahahah.. me too! i refresh the page every minute LOL.. if it doesnt come out tonight i may have a cardiac *#)

18. Pocket Rocket

Sadly i might not able to make it :( he was sore at pc and couldnt ride him, and then today he was sore in his back. :( :(:( So depending on how he is thurs, will depend if we are there :( :(

19. take your other little one aha :D

20. Pocket Rocket

i want to, but the poor thing would die doing d grade, i knew i should of kept her in work.... lol