Serpentine ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Anna that is fantastic!! Congrats, it is not an easy course for your first C grade! You should be so proud of yourself and Ash. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend :)

Crave, loved your boy - he is beautiful.

Inkibah well done, great results!

2. Wow. Good job everyone. Braving it in the heat aswell! I would of scratched. I dont do heat :p :eek:

Apparently my old pony was there aswell but unfortunately elim though. Good to know he is getting out and about though :D

3. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

I saw Mak on the weekend Alex, Sorta watched him do his showjumping. Mum said she did a circle mid course (The course was soooo tight...no room to spare) but didnt know if she crossed her tracks.
    Ninja barked at me when i came back from wheeling the course haha

4. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

i saw him too alex! he looked great was chilling in the shade at the float :)

5. Aww!

LOL you met ninja! hes cute eh :}

6. good to hear! i miss him heaps. but glad he is out and about being used **)

7. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member

**)Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! Yay we completed! **)

8. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

you got fourth - or that's what i'm pretty sure they had beside your name. and i told sharene she could give it to dad -cause i had left by presentations - but not sure if he grabbed it for me.

she did grow a brain - particularly on saturday, xc had a little to be desired but...as long as she keeps improving

9. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

oh oops, lol must have been my bad calculations lol oh well 4th is still awesome :) thats it :) plus she is such a cutee!!! even wen shes being naughty she looks cute haha

well anyway if he did pick it up let us know and ill grab it off you guys at some stage :)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  10. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Hehe Grasshopper - you did great!! Well done
    Will see you at Wallangarra next week.

AnnieIvy you did super too - your boy looked so calm around XC, you both looked great

11. JG_Photographics

JG_Photographics Active Member

12. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

well as long as she looks cute

13. ThatMakKid

ThatMakKid Active Member

Well i was super proud of my baby horse at his first competition. He finished the E grade on his dressage score of 53.2 to place 6th! Was super well behaved for an off the track TB in his first comp, can't believe how well mannered he is and how mature he acted in what i would think would be a stressful situation for a young horse.

Couldn't have been happier!

14. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

Well done Maka - didn't see you on her/him but saw him in his yard at the float and he seemed quite settled

15. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

I love the photos you got of me :D
    I will probably order them, just need the money so may be a few weeks is that okay?

16. ThatMakKid

ThatMakKid Active Member

Yeah he was! A little unsure at the start of the first day, but i put him on the lunge and after he had worked a little he was content to just stand there. We had some people parked next to me on the Saturday (not sure who they were) but they couldn't stop fussing over him! And seemed really impressed at how well he was behaving for an ex racehorse at his first comp. So that was good to know :)

He is still going through his let down period at the moment though, will do a few more comps then give him a good month or 2 off i think, he was just sweating the entire time (i know it was bloody hot!) but very very bad sweating - dripping! Hopefully he gets it all out of his system before we head down to Capel event.

17. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

you riding him at capel?

it was pretty hot though our horses were sweating when they got off the truck.

18. Are the results up on ktrials

19. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Haha Ninja attracted quite a fan club at serpy and FoSEC SJ :)

the funniest thing was when he escaped from the float cos the clip on his lead broke and ran off onto the oval, somone was like dog on course and the marshalls like where where!? looking for a normal sized dog. He passed ninja back to mum and was like I thought it was a rat when it ran between my legs:p

Super proud of Jackie boy, really happy with his test.. not so sure on the score. Unfortunatley he lost his footing on the gravel way to close to take off on jump 4 in the C grade and I flipped over his head into the ditch.. really wanted to carry on but the medic said no cos i landed on my neck.. hurting a little now but still proud of my pony bless him:)

Aly you should come camping with us at capel when we take ninja :D

20. haha aww ninja <3

yeah ill come to capel providing dad will look after my rabbits :}