Serpentine ODE

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lauren, Feb 20, 2011.

1. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

haha hey I didn't know you were on here

I heard that someone fell only found out later it was you, glad to hear that your okay :D

2. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

i was on the grey horse that turned up while you were in the ditch, are you ok now?

the jump judge at the previous jump informed that you had fallen off but were out of the way.

3. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Omg im so sorry for holding you up lol! I remeber thinking that rider cant be pleased I fell off in her way ahah:) how did you go?
    Yer ok now just still a little sore in the neck :)

4. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

no i didn't have a problem with you falling off - except ofcourse hoping you didn't hurt yourself. no my problem was with the other jump judge telling me you fell of and when i circled to find out if she was stopping me she said no she's out of the way, to then come around the corner and your there. i was like if your not gonna stop me why say something??? any way glad your not to sore. smiley was a little looky after that and i had a stop at the coffin just didn't have my leg on properly.

5. ThatMakKid

ThatMakKid Active Member

Sure am he is doing the Intro 2 (my first year as a senior this year too!)

6. Stormy

Stormy Well-known Member

god your so old

7. GiGi

GiGi Guest

Stormy, I was a jump judge for around 5 hours that day, in 40c heat. And we do that so the event can run. It is possible for human error at times. Glad you got to compete, and well done in that heat :))

8. needanswers

needanswers Well-known Member

HOLLY CR@P I am so happy I just checked the Serpi final scores on krials and I came 13th!! I am amazed I really thought we had been E in the XC cause he was really spooky and stopped at a few! I am sooo happy :) :) :)

9. Katt13

Katt13 Well-known Member

Where is the like button for this, must be a good feeling :):):)

10. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

Hey :)

I've looked at the link for the free pics - and I can only see 10 pics from the Serpie ODE?? am I missing something? lol

I can't find another gallery anywhere for them - so is there only 10 pics?
    Forgive me for being blonde - am sure there must be more there somewhere - please point me in the right direction :D

11. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

you have to add him as a friend on the forbiddon site, there are heaps on there :D

12. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

ahhhh - so not on his website link then lol that explains it!!

13. ThatMakKid

ThatMakKid Active Member

I just figured out who you are!! :)
    Its Makayla :)*

14. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Hiya@)
    Yer I figured, I will see you at capel! Is Steph taking hers? I'm taking jack and the horse I had in the 90cm and 1m class at FoSEC sj :) well done on the weekend with you young horse he looked great:)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  15. ThatMakKid

ThatMakKid Active Member

Yep pretty sure she is!
    Will see you there...thank he is a cutie!