Serpentine ODE Program out

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by sherreem, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Bugger, I'm rider 1 hahaha :p

Oh well.. suppose at least I don't have to wait around.

2. Dashbabe

Dashbabe Well-known Member

Im number four in my class :) Riding in the middle of the day for Dressage and X.country. Might buy some electroylites (Sp).

Interesting to see one of the girls i know has dropped down from C the whole year to D now? Something smells fishy.

3. goldenbrumby

goldenbrumby Active Member

@)Could someone please tell me where to look for times please!:)

4. Roleysgirl

Roleysgirl Active Member

times; Ktrials - Reports

Im no 3 in the PC A grade, very happy the pony will have almost allll day to recover from XC :)

5. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

I'm rider 234 towards the bottom of my class... Mine are very cruisey times and in the middle of the day so hopefully it won't be as hot as today is meant to be :p

Lakota! I'm two riders before you!! YAY we can hang together :)*

Can anyone tell me how far down the PC is coming from the freeway? And on what side it is?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  6. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

I know, I was so happy when I saw that!! :) Very lucky as the NON PCAWA E Grade is split as well. Some huge classes, looks like it is going to be a great weekend.

Weather looks perfect, sunny and 23 for Saturday, partly cloudy and 24 for Sunday - not to hot which is great.

Really looking forward to this event, see you all there **)

7. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

From the freeway its almost the other end of Karnup rd, you won't be able to miss it though, next gate after you pass the golf club / stockmans rest restaurant :) It'll be on the right.

8. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

i entered thinking i was going to be a hero now my nerves are killing me lol this will be my boys firts outting and my first ever ode scarry for me not sure i want to go :(

9. Dashbabe

Hey you will be okay Tazzie! Use it as training, no one cares how you do as long as you can find something positive out of the weekend you will be fine!

Most people are very supportive and encouraging, have a go and have fun :) You have to start somewhere

10. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

Yay exciting stuff :) Looking forward to it..although last event of the year booohoooo My times are pretty great really :)
    Dressage 1:36 sat
    SJ 8:36am sunday
    XC 11:47 sunday

means ill be all finished by lunch time and can get home at a decent hour :)
    Im number 136 in the PC D grade on my big fat grey QH come say hi anyone

oh and ill be camping too and going to bring the dogs this time round :)

11. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

You will be fine Tazzie. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself, the first one is always hard so just aim to have a good time. What grade are you in? Nickelodeon and I are in NON PC E Grade so if you want to come and hang with us before classes it may help to calm your nerves? :)

What number are you? I am 236 on a chestnut TB.

12. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

You'll be fine!
    I was SO scared for my first one.
    But it's so much fun. I love eventing, everyone is so friendly!

Serpentine have lovely grounds. Use it as a training round.
    I still think of XC as just a trail ride with some jumps thrown in :p

Make sure you come say hi! I'll be riding a grey 15hh mare :) Number 189 :)

13. lex

lex Well-known Member

I'm 249 and camping. Excited but sooo nervous! first ODE ever.

14. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

225 here, doing horrible dressage and crapping myself for the xcountry :D

15. Dashbabe

Ahaha that is us too! Just add in showjumping :p

16. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Good luck everyone, I am coming down to watch the cross country on Sunday. I want to check the course out for when I do ride there. I have made a note of your numbers so if some strange person walks up and says hi thats ME:D:p

17. Sportsmans Image

Sportsmans Image Active Member

ill be easily identifyable- the one on a stb with a 4beat canter
    his second ode d grade
    just trying to focous on keeping my nerves at bay and not expecting too much, then ill know id have done all i can to keep him calm and cantering nice(hopefully)

got 61.3 or something at wally which i think was generous as i got 5's for our canter. just hoping hell be as calm as last time

GOODLUCK TO ALL!!!

18. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

I will bring camera on sunday so make sure you do your hair nice lol

19. lex

lex Well-known Member

haha this is so us!

20. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

im number 140 on a big bay with a star :) you'll be fine tash, everyone gets nervous! i'll be there to help if you need it.