Serpentine ODE no. 1

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ridelikeyoumeanit, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Can you please post link? :)

2. Starshine

Starshine New Member

3. Ridelikeyoumeanit

Ridelikeyoumeanit Active Member

4. NaeNae87

NaeNae87 Well-known Member

*sigh* i have a nice late draw for dressage... Sleep in!! yay!
    no freaking out that my grey horse will roll and make himself filthy over night. This makes me very happy!! :)*

5. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

Yippee! I get a sleep in :D

Hopefully i'll get a late start time on sunday too.

6. NaeNae87

what grade are you doing, beaudacious? :)

7. Pocket Rocket

yay dressage at 1:19 :D :D

she is doing open D grade with mee ;)
    which she aint happy about hahahaha

But my dressage means i get to go their early sat morning, set up camp relax and have a GOOD warm up yippie!

8. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

9.00 dressage
    It's going to be an early morning! :}

9. Pocket Rocket

unlucky! solly wolly

I am rider 152 come say hi ! :)

will be on a chestnut gelding hehe :)
    I dont bite, neither does horse ;)

10. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

Katrina here - (mums account, I just stalk with it :p)
    I'm number 96, on a chestnut mare :)

11. Ridelikeyoumeanit

Ridelikeyoumeanit Active Member

ok new draw up with ALL phases times. please recheck because some rider numbers and times have changed

Ktrials Version 3- Reports

12. Pocket Rocket

i now rider 156! ahha :)

13. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

Im rider 26, dressage is at 11:42 not as late as i would have liked but better then first thing, finish up sunday 2:30 so at least i wont be home too late
    Had a sj lesson today, fingers crossed i can do something remotely right in sj phase, and of course a clear round xc

14. Pocket Rocket

I finish for 12:30 on sun! woop woop
    get to go home .. unless i place :p

15. beaudacious

Open D grade :)

16. NaeNae87

aww cool :) same as me. I am number 177, so anyone who wants to say hi is welcome... GK doesn't bite! haha

17. Starshine

Starshine New Member

Number 38! In the PCAWA C grade...coming up from Bunbury on Saturday morning, and so not looking forward to the very very early start :p

18. beaudacious

I'm number 160 :) We're easy to spot, we'll be the ones pacing around like a lunatic :p

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  19. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Hoping to come down to watch on Sunday :)

20. casperjesse

casperjesse Well-known Member

The weekend wasn't to be for me. Dressage on Saturday wasn't bad. We got 58.6 in the open C grade and after the week I had I was happy with that.
    I didn't even start in the XC or SJ thou as I scratched my pony :(

I saddled up ready for XC and went to warm up. As soon as I started trotting he was agitated and very tense. I wasn't sure if it was just the atmosphere, me carrying a wip or something else so I kept going until he settled a bit and seemed happier. I aimed him at the first warm up jump a tiny pole he ran out which I felt straight away something isn't right. I got him over it on a second attempt but soon after we were all stopped as a serious accident happened on course. ( Someone was run over by a horse, No one's fault but a freak accident) After we were allowed to warm up again I did the small jump again and then aimed for the one for C grade. He came in all nice and forwards, he didn't hesitate and as his front legs took off he decided to stop. Crashing into the jump, his front legs he managed to get out of the poles thank fully, no harm to him just a scuff mark where he hit the pole. I went for a bit of a summersault over his head and head first into the jump. Again thankfully falling between the 2 poles and managing to grab the pole to prevent me hitting the deck head first :)
    Knowing my pony and his love of XC jumps I was worried something was not right. I took him over the smaller jump a couple of times then got off and went over him. He was very sore on his right hand side rear end. No idea what he had done but thinking this is why he didn't take off with his hind end at the jump instead sliding into it :( I decided then and there not worth doing anything else as he was clearly not my happy pony.