Serpentine ODE no. 1

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ridelikeyoumeanit, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Ridelikeyoumeanit

Ridelikeyoumeanit Active Member

this is on 3rd and 4th March, the program and entry forms are now on the Serpentine website

Eventing-Events

and also on the other horse site

hope to see you all there

2. Anna_Smiler

Anna_Smiler Well-known Member

we will be there with bells on. hoping to redeem ourselves in xc after our hidious round in the final ODE there last season.

3. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Yay!! Cant wait for this - first event of the season!

We are trying to redeem ourselves from a bad XC too Anna! See you there :)

4. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Can't make the first one this year as flying back from Thailand on the saturday but will be down on the Sunday to watch XC and cheer everyone on**)

5. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

Kat is doing this one!
    She wanted to do a whole series this year and this is the only one that doesnt clash..**)
    What are the grounds like?? and the cross country course??:))

6. Sportsmans Image

Sportsmans Image Active Member

I love serpy!! Going to the dressage next week then this as well:D cant do the last event of each unfortunatally to complete the series

7. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

was planning on taking the young mare but i haven't even started work on her yet!!! oops. might just come watch on the sunday instead :)

8. Gecko

Gecko Active Member

i planned on going but i have future music on sunday :(

9. goldenbrumby

goldenbrumby Active Member

@) The grounds and the course are really good Ros!! :)

10. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

So.. Does Serpy fill up really quickly?

I can get my entries sent off tomorrow but I won't have my PCAWA number on it because registration is on Sunday. Shall I send it with a TBA and then show them my card on the day, or wait until Monday to send it off?

Also, please every keep in your thoughts my poor horse who is now going to become an eventing pony and leave his passion for dressage :eek:

11. SpArTiAn

i would send your entry and just write TBA... alot of people will be in the same boat :) i've done it before! haha

12. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

you can use your PC number from last year, I always have to for the firsst few events untill I get my card.

13. Ridelikeyoumeanit

Ridelikeyoumeanit Active Member

your 2011 pony club number is only valid up until 31 jan 2012.

send in your entry with TBA and then email sharene after you enrolment day.

also when enrolling please remember to get the tearoff section of your rally card and take it to all ode's you enter. this is proof that you are a pony club member. it should be sighted at all pcawa events you enter.

altho in saying that i have heard that individual clubs are not responsible for filling out the cards this year. once enrolment is done and your club sends the strength return off to pcawa they are supposed to be going to fill in the cards and send them off to the clubs. dont know how well that is going to work as every member should really have it asap to fill in entry forms and i can just imagine waiting for pcawa to send them out months later.

14. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Okay cool :)

I hate doing that in case they think that I'm just trying to cheat them out of the insurance waiver but I always come with my card :)

Jumped Rahni today and decided that trotting the xc course will be fun **)

15. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

why dont u ride the big girl?????

16. Pocket Rocket

Pocket Rocket Well-known Member

Sent mine via email last night :)
    woop woop :)

17. SpArTiAn

saving $$$ as i have Capel end of march :)

18. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

Gay!!!! Hahaha well i just put my entries in today, b grade on smokey, i suppose im not going to capel so ill forgive you, dont actually know when my next event after that will b

19. ThatMakKid

ThatMakKid Active Member

Im posting my entries today!!
    Like the first Serpy its a great event especially for the young horses i find. I've entered two ponies in the Open C grade woop woop **)

20. PCAWA MDO

PCAWA MDO New Member

Celestial Dancer,
    I am the Membership Development Officer at the PCAWA Office.
    Please put TBA on your entry and then you can take your enrolment fee receipt as proof of membership if your card has not arrived before the event.
    The office is issuing membership numbers and sending individual membership cards out to clubs this year, there will be some delay as we are dependent on clubs sending Strength Returns in before we can process the cards.
    We are quite excited about the new process and are hoping it will reduce the workload a little for club secretaries.