Selling of straight of the track TBs to beginners/unconfident people

Discussion in 'Problem Horses' started by Horseagilitywa, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVP

EVP Gold Member

That might be a real good idea.
    And don't forget to check out all that information provided in that other thread....the opinions of Kohnke ect............I call them VERY credible.

Leave Shar alone......... she wouldn't be adding 2 cents to anyones merry-go-round.......lololol

2. lollipop

lollipop Active Member

Classic :)) :))

EP YOU might be doing the right thing with re educating 'sound' OTTTB and rehoming them but an extremeley high percentage of people are NOT like you and are "jamming" cheap unsuitable horses into unsuitable people! Is this fair to the horse.... everyone on this forum are supposed to be "horse lovers", and it is easy to allow emotions to cloud what is sometimes the right thing to do!! ;)

If you google EVP's website you will find that they are boutique breeders with less than five mares of extremeley good quality that command the same quality of price and get sold generally very quickly. I find it highly unlikeley that there is a need for a hidden agenda :))

And to the rest of you that aren't articulate enough to be anything but hideously bad mannered and rude....well goodness me. ';'

Your all entitled to the last say if you think you are right*#)

3. PPH

PPH Guest

Heaven forbid, do ppl really tag team ;) :)

4. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Some do....others call it occupying the moral highground.

The view is always so good up here.

5. PPH

PPH Guest

Can I ride my high horse up there?

6. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

FAR OUT... I am SERIOUSLY SICK of the bickering and banter
    I think some of you need to have a VERY hard look at yourselves and GROW UP!
    What a shame a good thread has been tarnished yet again by some members who just cant act in a decent manner...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.