Second Chance Show RESULTS!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Smiley n Me, May 9, 2010.

1. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Welcome Brit Chick! Thanks for being a good sport and THE only adult to do the sack race :)*

2. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

awww next time ill do the sack race honest
    never been able to do the sack race on my own ponies they never liked sacks.

didnt want skye to have a brain explode not that after seeing her that day was going to come close to having one of them more likly she would have fallen asleep

3. brumby_78

brumby_78 Guest

My Daughter + Mare

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Aww I remember seeing her Brumby, what a sweet pony!

5. Cassie 76

Cassie 76 Active Member

Beautiful Pics Brumby **) They look so pretty!!!

6. chick_with_a_chainsaw

ahh i rember your pony now hehe i just talked to her all day.

is it later in the week yet jaana?*#) why are you doing this to me? :))

7. brumby_78

brumby_78 Guest

Thanks :) she is like a fine wine, gets better with age :) that was a first "show" for the both of them :)

thanks Cassie :) you missed the big "tude" when she was getting a bath :p she didn't like me very much after that mwhahahaha im soooooo evil.... *#)

8. chick_with_a_chainsaw

haha both my greys get attitude problems at bathtime. try doing skyes tail involves me getting wetter than her.

love your little pony bet she would get along great with my old girl. i figured i could stuff 1 bigger pony and a small one in the float on the way home or 3 small ponies.

so i decided i wanted the shaggy older pony, the dapple grey and there was a cute welsh looking grey in there as well, your girls/your pony and magics boy

9. brumby_78

brumby_78 Guest

she is very good at getting a bath just don't touch the head... i loved that old shaggy pony too :) i would have taken him home and i don't really like doorstops :p

skye is a very pretty girl :) oh i loooooved the big grey gelding don't know who owned him tho... he was in the W/T ring...

10. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

because my friend it's fun to see you go loopy muahahaha

working on the final albums right now.

11. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

The anticipation is killing me *#)

12. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I remember seeing her thinking how super clean and sparkly white she looked! As I also own a snow white horse (didnt' have her there that day, just had my yellow horse doing his freshly clipped grey impression [greys are in fashion right]) and I know how hard it can be to get them that clean (esp if they object)! Great effort! :)**)

13. chick_with_a_chainsaw

haha fair call id do the same if it was reversed

14. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Me too, I am poised ready to order some of my cousin on his pony!

15. KLP

KLP Guest

soo excited LOL.

16. chick_with_a_chainsaw

*#) i will not ask i will not ask i will not ask i will not ask

i am a non demanding person i am a non demanding person

17. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

roflol uploading the albums right now - this takes awhile. Photos will be available tomorrow afternoon for viewing

18. chick_with_a_chainsaw

yay a time :)*

i cant even comprehend how long it would take to
    a) put your mark on them
    and
    b) upload them

thanks for being the photographer jaana i know who to hassel :)

19. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

putting the watermark on them doesn't take that long.
    It's going through them and weeding out the crappy shots, this takes awhile when I take in excess of 1000 photos at any show sometimes 2000.
    Then putting them into their various folders so that clients can find them easier and even doing minor photo adjustments.

Plus studying, plus being married and having 4 horses of my own hehe. But I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it.

LOL Sarah you can always hassle me....just remember I attend the same ARC and can take lots of incriminating photos :p

20. chick_with_a_chainsaw

true very true i shall be on my best behaviour nobody needs to see sarahs bum shots or really bad riding pics.

good point i only had maybe 60 pics per show to weed through

you know you love me and would never put bad photos unless they were me flying through the air or landing on the ground *#)

should send me some to do i have nothing better to do clearly :)