Second Chance Show RESULTS!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Smiley n Me, May 9, 2010.

1. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

I cant wait to hear how everyone went! And lots of pics please :)

2. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

I have some piccies of RPM's little one and her pony... I will let her post her results. ;)
    It was a LOVELY day there today, and a GREAT turnout!!! **)
    Well done to the organisers, we had an awesome time :)*

I recognised a few stockies, but didnt go up to anyone :eek:

3. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

It was pretty cold this morning but turned out to be a perfect day.
    WELL DONE to all the organisers, judges, helps, stewards, pencillers, canteen people (yummy bacon and eggs burgers) for such a great show. :)*

Thanks Emma16 for plaiting Nache to perfection and helping us all day **)

Well done to everyone who competed today was a great turnout and some lovely horses and ponies there.

We had a great day in the leadrein all the kiddies in our ring had a fun time and were all sooooooo cute :cool:

Reserve Champion Rider
    Champion Lead Rein

My little girl made me so proud on Mothers Day.

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

here is a pic of Nache :D

[​IMG]

5. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

:eek: RPM that pony is so adorable- congrats to you and your daughter :)* great results

6. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

Had a great day , the weather was beautiful. :)

I did pretty well , for my first show of the year. The only problem i had was Beau overbending abit.

My results

2 firsts
    2 thirds
    1 fourth

Went into Champion but didnt place , didnt mind though as at the end everyone commented on his extension.

Some amazing horses there , in the Champion class was a stunning big grey and a beautiful clipped pally.
    Everytime i saw brumby_78's horse i was blinded by her whiteness.

My favorite horse by far was this small shaggy pony. :)

7. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

well done everyone, and zegger we all admired your horse :)

I think the shaggy pony you are reffering to is the one my little sister was one... Bay with one eye and hung out with the bay Aussie riding pony :p if you thought he was shaggy, you should have seen him 3 weeks ago!!!

8. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

that pony is sooo adorable he can come and live with me anyday. gobsmack when someone told me he was 38yrs old. dont know if they had the right info though

9. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

38 :eek: wow.

10. rpmm

rpmm New Member

WELL DONE RPM. Nache and T look adorable. Well done once again on your great results.

11. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I was the one with the clipped pally. :) He is 23, and returning very slowly to work after 6 years off due to a serious injury. So I could not be happier to be able to be out and about with him!! He got fairly stiff by the end of the day but was a very good boy for me!

We had an awesome day in the walk trot ring.

1st best presented (out of lots, was there 15 or more in the class?)
    1st rider over 30yrs *(I'm 31... honest! lol...)
    Champion rider
    1st hack 15 - 16hh
    3rd lightweight hack 15-16hh
    2nd ladies hack 15-16hh
    1st pleasure hack 15-16hh
    and Reserve Champion hack.

I met quite a few stockies, was lovely to meet you guys. @)

Thanks to Second Chance and Kimaley for organising a great day.**)

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  12. rpmm

rpmm New Member

Meant to ad BIG THANKS to E16 for all the help you give J and T.

13. Zegger

Zegger Well-known Member

yeah ,i think that was him . Is it possible to be shaggyer :p

I felt so sorry for Beau as he was all in purple *#)

14. chick_with_a_chainsaw

mine and skyes results

walk trot ring

3rd best presented (thanks kathyve for the plaiting and prep)
    4th rider 18-25
    4th hack 14.2hh to 15hh
    1st med/heavy weight 14.2hh to 15hh
    1st ladies hack 14.2hh to 15hh
    1st pleasure 14.2hh to 15hh
    1st fancy dress

didnt get champ or reserve because the other horses were more seasoned and polished.

judge said she wanted to take skye home with her :D
    also got an encouragement prize a magic browband hat :D

skye was amazing for her first ever ridden show.
    now just need the fine tuning

15. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

First of all, HUGE thanks to all my fellow Second Chance volunteers. Nothing was too much, the team once again worked like clock work :)*

Secondly, massive thanks to our awesome judges, it was so great to hear you all so encouraging and giving so much advice and feedback.

Next I would like to thank our sponsors, Jaanka Photography and Wanneroo H&PC allowing us use of their beautiful grounds. We got comments on how lovely they were kept and they are right!

Lastly, I would like to thank all the competitors. There was barely anything left behind for us to clean up after, the atmosphere was great, cheering the kids on in the games etc. We are thrilled with the results.

Unofficial tally is we raised over $2,000 for Second Chance!

16. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I was there as part of Magic's cheersquad in the morning and it was a lovely day to sit in the sun and watch pretty ponies.

The ponies in the walk/trot pony ring were completely adorable!! It was just a total ring of cuteness!!

Well done Magic... old man Omar certainly did you proud. I loved the look on his face all day... he's certainly a true show horse. The funniest part was the look on his face when you came out of the ring with the 3rd ribbon... he was prancing about and you could almost hear him say "I don't do 3rd!! I want the blue one!!".

Well done Bayley and all your helpers. It was great to see so many people out and giving it a go and having fun as well.

Also a hugh congrats to Ali and her gorgeous grey boy, you were so nervous at the beginning it was a complete pleasure to see how happy and relaxed you were in the weight class (I think it was that one). Your boy is just lovely!

I saw heaps of stockies, too many to mention.

17. Jaana

Jaana Well-known Member

Zegger your boy's extention was WOW!!!

I had a great day, though am thoroughly exhausted.

Was lovely catching up with so many stockies :) And joking around with them

18. Dark Embrace

Dark Embrace Active Member

Firstly I want to say thank you to SC for running such a great show..

2nd... A HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who came to my rescue after my fall... Magic in particular!!! also the lovely lady who held and walked my boy. Mandy for untacking my boy and packing my car and the lovely people who drove my car with the horse and float home!!! :))
    I am ok.. have been to hospital and have escaped with concussion...:eek:

19. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Awww you poor thing. It certainly took the wind out of you, hope your feeling better quickly. Your boy is lovely and he will get there.

20. chick_with_a_chainsaw

ouch glad your ok i went and got the first aid person. ouch concussions are not fun at all. have plenty of rest and lots of fluid:(

silly boy all over a napkin

and thank you second chance for a well run and fun show
    whens the next one :)