Second Chance Horse Rescue?????

Discussion in 'Horse Management' started by Caroline, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Caroline

Caroline Well-known Member

Does anyone know what has happened to the Second Chance Horse Rescue group??? The web address is defunct and Second Chance is no longer a member of Stockies.

Are there any other horse rescue groups based in Perth??

2. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Merrylegs is Second Chance & if you go into Snippets (or is it News?), you'll find all the details for Second Chance Horse Rescue.

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

mmm don't know what website your on because the website at the top of this page works for me. And yes she is a member her member name is "merrylegs"

4. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I also got confused :p

The link to Second Chance and to Save Equus are at the top of the page :)

5. Caroline

Caroline Well-known Member

Thanks guys!!**)

I had tried the above link several times this morning only to be directed to "Cannot find web page" page!! Maybe my fraudband was having a sleep in??:}

But the link works now!! Cheers.:)*

6. Crusader

Crusader Well-known Member

I was on the Second Chance page yesterday using the link above...

I must say I was quite impressed with the website & the work that you are doing well done Merrylegs!! (Now I should put my money where my mouth is and join)

7. mineees

mineees Gold Member

its working for me...:)

8. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

To Caroline, occasionally the website doesnt work for me either but they are still up and about!

9. Saiorse

Saiorse Well-known Member

Horse Rescue

Save Equus Inc. (above Second Chance at the top of this page) is a not-for-profit horse rescue organisation based in Perth. We've been around for 4 years, obviously didn't make it onto your radar, lol!

2nd Chance are definitely alive & kicking, I met with 2 of the members today. Perhaps they changed their membership name, but their Director is Merrylegs. & there are other members on Stockyard, as are members of Save Equus Inc. (and members of both!).

XJ

Horsemanship with Jayne Lavender
    www.jaynelavender.com
    jayne@jaynelavender.com

on behalf of Save Equus Inc.

10. We're definately going strong, Caroline! I haven't had an issue with our site today, perhaps it was a server prob or something?

If there's anything I can help you with PM or email :)