second chance beginner hack and fun day - whos going?????

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dizzy_8, May 25, 2009.

1. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Mmmm dont have anything to take, Simmo is spelling and Pepper needs some serious work first. Would be lovely to have her there though.

2. Dizzy_8

Dizzy_8 Well-known Member

cos i have all the stuff for the show lols, but anyways NOW im happyyyyyyyyyy cos i can gooo!!!!

and that aint changein!!

yay**)

3. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Have sent you a PM dizzy lol. Love your enthusiasm.

Mmmmmm not sure I can have Pepper ready in three weeks.

4. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:|
    The grey that's unbroke? *#)
    Or the bay whos tiny? hahaha
    Wait a min.. whos the bay?

5. Aw bring her anyways!! Go on, I'd love to see her :) you can just do walk/trot ring and let her have a look around.

6. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

& so i don't look like a wuss.. i WOULD ride Bear *#) bahaha
    For a walk/trot class.. shame your riding him ;) hahaha

7. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Bethy- Thanks for the offer **) I'll give it a go before the show and if I'm no good then I'll kindly ask you :) I'm not until the adult stuff later on in the morning either but will probably get there early as well. its been awhile since i've showed so I want to get there early to make sure i haven't forgotten anything LOL

8. Dizzy_8

Dizzy_8 Well-known Member

i havent gotten a pm???:S:confused:

9. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I was able to get the programme off the other horsey site Merrylegs....if that's any help to anyone who wants it?

11. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohhh Jess is gonna take raan, and I'll tow Mocha & Tristan....so you can ride hium if u can get him there pmsl :p

OR, I WT Ebby, you WT Bear :p now u're stuffed eh?

PS If you do wanna go, we'll split the cost of a float with you, cos that will be you, me, Jess and Mocha....I DO need a truck :eek:

12. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Hahahaha
    :|
    I wana go just no pony to take :/
    & know one to tow me coz i'd happily pay for the float
    I'll WT Bear if you WT Ebby *#) hahaha.. *#)

13. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Is anyone going from Wanneroo? My mate isnt keen on going (too far) but I would love to. If anyone was willing to give us a lift, I would cover petrol $$.
    It looks like a really great day and such a good price for the all day ticket!

14. SexyRitzy

robably a stupid question but i was just thinking.. do i need to buy a number holder? haha i don't have one. In the US you either wore the number on your back or you pinned it to the saddle cloth *#)

15. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

No you don't :) Alot of people wear it on their arm, just like an armband so there's really no need for the number breastplate in the unofficial unless you'd like to have one **)

16. SexyRitzy

17. chante306

chante306 Well-known Member

decided not to take the new toy
    buut il be there in the canteen ;p
    so see you all there

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  19. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Haha that is all she will do walk and trot, shes seriously quiet for a thoroughbred. Doesnt seem to know how to gallop but then her race record shows that ROFL.

20. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

I hope to go **)

probs do walk/trot PMSL :p , my sister will be doing her first ever show on her pony adam :)* and shes guna do fancy dress as micky and mini mouse acording to her ;)

Last edited: May 27, 2009